Pruitt gets two year extension

Well...HERE we go...NOW here comes the BIG L against the Gamecocks...

TWSS

It had to be done.

Post #4 Came before you...

tenor.gif

Seems a little premature.
I don't know, changing the TN current player culture and climate alone is worth the extension. I don't think many realize the job he undertook. Lyle ****ing blemished the TN brand under his lack of leadership. Personally I have seen more fight in our Vols these last few years than I have in a long time.

Must be sensing that Saban will retire soon so better up that buyout to make it more expensive for Bama to try to hire him away.

Pruitt will not go to Bama because Dabo is their next HC when Saban retires.

Now that he has his extension in hand, which may have come prematurely, he needs to rise to the occasion, embrace the grind, and finish with a strong performance, to the satisfaction of a crowd of spectators. The extension provides some longevity which will appeal to future prospects, because they’ll know that he’s their man for the foreseeable future.

Kind of standard, right? For a coach in his position to have at least 4 years remaining on a contract?

Alabama is treating their next coaching search like the movie 'Highlander'; If the coach has never beaten Saban, he can't be considered for the job.
I tend to agree, that having beat Saban will be desired. That leaves very few to consider in any future coaching search. With that said, Pruitt would have to improve the team leaps and bounds before they come calling for him. JMO

VN Store

Back