Pruitt comments on Coach Heupel

These comments cement what I believed all along. UT told Pruitt to pound sand, Pruitt filed suit saying he had all the evidence for the NCAA, UT said look here's a third of what the buyout was, speak nice and go away.

Now he's just doing image rebuilding.

I think Pruitt was told, and he listened, that if you plan to EVER coach college again, you better clean up and take the high road. Sexton or Saban probably told him.

I doubt Tennessee paid him a dime. If it was from the University, it would have to be accounted for. And why would a booster pay Pruitt? No tax incentive like a contribution would be.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
**** Pruitt. He probably realized criticizing and threatening your former employer will get you nowhere. Too late you effing hillbilly piece of shat!
Some of them there hills where the Pruitt clan reside are connected to Tennessee.
I know it must come to a shock but usuns that live over here in Tenn. ain't all Billies. We got some Jimmy Joe's, Earls, Juniors, and even a Clyde or two.

Reactions: BigBadVol
Pruitt was a bad head coach. But I don't get the hate. He just tried to do what he learned at Bama and UGA here but was too dumb to implement it properly. I appreciate the kind words.

Pruitt and Tennessee football were like what Rodney Dangerfield said in "Back to school","my ex wife was an earth sign,I was a water sign.Together we made mud!"

Correctly used “have” in front of “done.” Also correctly used “did” instead of “done.” Clearly written by someone else

That's what I was thinking. Someone threw their voice in Pruitt's mouth, and #1 that's really unsanitary, and #2 no way he said something that correctly elocuted.

Pruitt couldn't have pulled off what Heupel did last season.
Correct. If he weren’t fired he’d have been fired for sure after last year. What JP did with the talent he had was crazy. Though we’d have had a better D more than likely because of everyone we lost when JP left

Pruitt wants to coach college again and probably will. Niedermeyer knows he likely won’t get that chance
No school will take a chance on him after what he did to us...He completely wrecked this program...Danny White saved us by hiring CJH...What he did last season with what he had is an absolute miracle.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Pruitt wants to coach college again and probably will. Niedermeyer knows he likely won’t get that chance
Pruitt has never coached well unless he has 5 and 4 stars and a great HC. He is a Turd and I hope he never coaches p5 again

Pruitt was a HS level HC
Dooley was an Admin
Butch was a salesman
Heup is a real coach relentless about building a winning culture, developing players, and scoring points
“we’re either winning or we’re losing”

VN Store

Back