Pruitt’s Salary

Pruitt started out with mostly crap and a dumpster fire here.

Since then he's worked is butt off, brought in better coaches that are also good recruiters and we just got a top 10 recruiting class.

He's brought in good quality kids that are also good footVol players so our roster is already greatly improved.

After the disaster start last season Pruitt seems to have finally gotten all our players to buy in 100% to what he and his staff have been teaching and that's a hard thing to accomplish.

He's also been getting decent leadership taught to our young men and that's a huge step in the right direction of building a good Team because players pushing and teaching other players is how Championship Teams get built.

We can see solid progress so far and we're moving up the mountain in rankings and I think he's done it faster than I thought he could.

If Pruitt gets a raise to $4.5 Million or so and we add 2 more years to his contract then I can live with that as long as we can clearly see that our footVol program keeps getting better each year.

I like the solid progress that I've seen and I believe that Pruitt hates to lose and will keep building us up the right ways because I think he really wants WINS over UGa and alaBummer and a National Championship to his record but this time his ring will come as a Head Coach instead of a coordinator.

Keep it going coaches!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

yeah, real bargain. how much does the GA State head coach make?
This is how much he was making, lol I laugh, but it still hurts....

$515,000: Base salary of Georgia State football coach Shawn Elliott.

$950,000: What Georgia State got paid to beat Tennessee.

Reactions: goldvol
Pruitt has earned a raise already and I am glad Deerpark came in and posted it is in the works. Needs to be, heck I would be okay with 5 mil for him. We could easily go 8-4 regular season and still improve this year. I am looking at the future not just Ga St as some seem to be fixated on in here. I know that is not a popular opinion in here but JMO.

Pruitt has earned a raise already and I am glad Deerpark came in and posted it is in the works. Needs to be, heck I would be okay with 5 mil for him. We could easily go 8-4 regular season and still improve this year. I am looking at the future not just Ga St as some seem to be fixated on in here. I know that is not a popular opinion in here but JMO.

Actually your opinion seems to be the prevailing opinion...

Im of the opinion that this season will show us whether $3.8M is a bargain or not. But 8-4 doesnt warrant much of a raise IMO. And personally i think we will possess a record of better than 8-4 at the end of the 2020 season.

This is how it's done. Someone gets it.
No neither of you do. Pruitt has tons of leverage and his name is pretty warn if not hot in some circles. Yeah he could go somewhere else. Plenty of schools would love to have a coach who improved a 4-8 team to 8-5 with a bowl win in 2 years plus reels in good recruiting classes so u have to figure the team will keep getting better.

CJP does deserve a raise. Make it 4.5 mil a year with incentives for the entire coaching staff. This way we keep the good coaches and progress still happens. Say all assistance coaches get their yearly salary as a bonus if we win a bowl, coordinators get 125% thier salary and CJP gets 50% of his for his bonus.

That's just an example by no means am i saying it should happen if he wins the walk on bowl just throwing an idea out their is all.

VN Store

Back