Proud Boy Leader Is An FBI Informant

Wonder if he's disclosed his conversations with Roger Stone. The Florida branch of the Proud Boys previously provided Stone with security.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
Seemed a little suspicious how he was able get all around the country with his legal troubles and not having serious jail time. Now it all makes sense.

Reactions: AM64
So the so called racist group allowed a minority in?

There is such thing as a meat shield. I don't think the proud boys are all racist but I do think some of them are. I do think that having a few minorities does not mean racism isn't a problem in your organization. There are also different levels of racism, ranging from "I want them to go away completely" to "I'll marry their women but I still look down on most of them."

There is such thing as a meat shield. I don't think the proud boys are all racist but I do think some of them are. I do think that having a few minorities does not mean racism isn't a problem in your organization. There are also different levels of racism, ranging from "I want them to go away completely" to "I'll marry their women but I still look down on most of them."

Got you, so a group of people had some people in it that run the gamut in terms of people. Ok.

What is more reasonable? To say they probably have more racists than your average organization or the same? Let's get you on record here.
I would say the left has more racists than your average organization. I know it’s not an organization, but you know what I mean. When you pretty much tell everybody that your skin color is what’s most important in your identity and how people look at you, I’d say that whole ideology is racist. Not an answer to your question, just pointing out you and your side are no better than anyone else. Worse IMO.

I would say the left has more racists than your average organization. I know it’s not an organization, but you know what I mean. When you pretty much tell everybody that your skin color is what’s most important in your identity and how people look at you, I’d say that whole ideology is racist. Not an answer to your question, just pointing out you and your side are no better than anyone else. Worse IMO.

I'm not left, I'm libertarian.

A Lutherian Continuum.

How about wants to restrict immigration specifically for the sake of preserving our culture.

Whose culture? Our culture is one race? Didnt know that.

Pardon me for my mocking nature, the idea that the FBI infiltrated a racist organization with a person that would be a target of said racism, is too funny.

Reactions: AM64
Whose culture? Our culture is one race? Didnt know that.

Pardon me for my mocking nature, the idea that the FBI infiltrated a racist organization with a person that would be a target of said racism, is too funny.

I didn't say that. You're just avoiding the question.

VN Store

Back