Proof that Wikipedia hates Tennessee

ESPN doesn’t own Wikipedia. It’s owned by the Wikipedia Foundation, a 501(c)3. It’s largely funded via donations.

Also Wikipedia is edited by its users. I removed the height and weight stats, we shall see whether someone else adds them back.
You did! 😂 I wonder how "they" determined the weight in the first place.

WikApedo is edited by haters. Originally it was filled be reliable articles as it was based at least in part from 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica.
The last non political version of encyclopedias.

ESPN doesn’t own Wikipedia. It’s owned by the Wikipedia Foundation, a 501(c)3. It’s largely funded via donations.

Also Wikipedia is edited by its users. I removed the height and weight stats, we shall see whether someone else adds them back.

When you enter edits at Wikipedia, are you allowed to use blue font? :D

When you enter edits at Wikipedia, are you allowed to use blue font? :D
You could certainly try! Heupel's page kept getting edited by Vols fans saying he was Saban's dad and Georgia fans defacing it that they locked it down for only authenticated editors.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
I was browsing Coach Heupel's Wiki page and I noticed that his height (6'2") and weight (265#) were included in his profile. I thought "Dang, that's pretty heavy for a quarterback!". Then I realized that it must be his current weight. And, I don't recall a person's weight being included in a subject's profile before (unless it was pertinent to their story). I wondered " How do they know his weight, anyway?" You can change it. It is just Wikipedia

So, then I looked up Nick Saban - no weight! Kirby Smart - no weight! Jeremy Pruitt - no weight!

I think they just don't like us.

VN Store

Back