Proof of the election fraud

We? The Trump dumbasses who are using Trump sycophants as a source for the truth? You are too stupid to be ashamed of your posts. You still don't get it! Joe Biden isn't a savior to the grifting coward who preceded him. People that dislike Biden voted for him as an alternative to Trump. Luckily there are enough people who know whoever is POTUS isn't going to cramp their lifestyle one bit. All those people, smarter than you, voted for Biden. Most of the people who voted for Biden were voting against Trump. Lots of reasons, but mainly, in this case, because they're smarter than you

That sounds smart

We? The Trump dumbasses who are using Trump sycophants as a source for the truth? You are too stupid to be ashamed of your posts. You still don't get it! Joe Biden isn't a savior to the grifting coward who preceded him. People that dislike Biden voted for him as an alternative to Trump. Luckily there are enough people who know whoever is POTUS isn't going to cramp their lifestyle one bit. All those people, smarter than you, voted for Biden. Most of the people who voted for Biden were voting against Trump. Lots of reasons, but mainly, in this case, because they're smarter than you

Yes sir. Whatever you say boss. Keep believing in the lie that's called the Biden administration which is also the biggest disgrace to America in our countries history.

Yes sir. Whatever you say boss. Keep believing in the lie that's called the Biden administration which is also the biggest disgrace to America in our countries history.
You either didn't read my post or you are intellectually deficient to understand it. Which is it?

As an aside, it's a sad commentary that both parties are nominating people that win less because people want them and more just that they are the anti of the other party's nominee.

I think Biden won not because people were excited about him being POTUS as much as revulsion at Trump. Similarly, at the time I really didn't get the impression that past the then maybe 28-30 percent base the GOP was terribly excited about Trump being President.

But HRC was so unlikable that he won simply as not her.

I'd say the last Demthat won because people thought he'd be a good President was Obama,and the last Republican who won because people really favored him was Reagan.

Sadly I don't really see the phenomenon changing any time soon because people who might be at least tolerable to the other side can't get past their own party's base.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol

Defending your Biden vote huh?

Defending your Biden vote huh?
Against a coward? Yes f'ing sir, all day long. As I posted, which YOU didn't comprehend, is the FACT that whoever is President doesn't make much of a difference in our lives. Unless, of course, you're a spineless and gutless coward who proudly supports Trump. I'm talking about the people who rationalize his cowardly and embarrassing behavior for tribal reasons. Or some of his followers are dumb and stupid😉

Against a coward? Yes f'ing sir, all day long. As I posted, which YOU didn't comprehend, is the FACT that whoever is President doesn't make much of a difference in our lives. Unless, of course, you're a spineless and gutless coward who proudly supports Trump. I'm talking about the people who rationalize his cowardly and embarrassing behavior for tribal reasons. Or some of his followers are dumb and stupid😉

The stupidity in your post is comedy gold. Are you really this dumb or is this just an act. Please tell me it's the latter.

We have got to go back to all paper ballots. Yoy have to wonder how often this has happened in the past 15 years and nobody caught it.

NYC mayoral race: Board of Elections throws mayoral primary into chaos by counting test ballots - CNNPolitics
Paper ballots cast in person on Election Day. Only exceptions being requests in writing for early voting in person and providing a compelling reason for not voting on election day. All these people claiming voter suppression unless voting is 24 hour drive through make me sick. This is the process to elect leaders for the most powerful job on the planet, not ordering a taco combo meal at 2 am.

Reactions: VolinWayne and AM64
I’m left speechless by this ridiculous S

Reactions: VolinWayne and AM64
The biggest disgrace to America was having a reality TV star as POTUS.

On the flip side having a non-politician, business oriented president was a great move ... even if he was a developer rather than a real achiever. But, hey, you keep liking your gutter scum that get corruptly reelected year after year.

"Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican Congressmen..."
That's Donald Trump, according to notes turned over to the House Oversight Committee and made public today. Those notes were written by Trump Administration Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue, who was on a December 27, 2020, phone call with Trump and Trump's acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen. During that call, according to Donoghue, Trump repeatedly pressured the Attorney General to falsely declare the election "illegal" and "corrupt" and then said that he himself along with Republicans in Congress would overturn his loss.
"These handwritten notes show that President Trump directly instructed our nation's top law enforcement agency to take steps to overturn a free and fair election in the final days of his presidency"
-- House Oversight Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney

Trump told DOJ officials to 'just say that the election was corrupt' and 'leave the rest to me,' new documents show

On the flip side having a non-politician, business oriented president was a great move ... even if he was a developer rather than a real achiever. But, hey, you keep liking your gutter scum that get corruptly reelected year after year.
If Biden is gutter scum, does that make you and your miserable ilk pond scum?

VN Store

Back