Proof of the election fraud

Remember we're deplorables now. That means the phobomania went away, and we're just disgusting creatures who reserve the right not to be politically correct as defined by your culture.
Some of you aren't all that deplorable.

I've always found it ironic how Americans rank Congressional approval/disapproval as abysmal and yet their own Reps and Sens are routinely reelected.
It's delusional to think "everyone is horrible but my people are really good".
Lamar needs to be voted out. I haven’t decided about Blackburn yet.

Didn't the polling all the way up to the election "predict" that Biden would win? Because what other "predictions' are you referring to?

Yeah, good question. Most polling is fake. Calm down and hear me out. There were a few, a very small few, who called it close to correct in 2016. If you followed those in 2020, they showed a tight race and you weren't surprised when Trump was ahead on election night. Best pollster going right now is Rich Baris at People's Pundit. Go back and watch some of his stuff from Sept/October before you disagree. Also, if you want to hear more about what I discuss below, he goes in depth on all of it post election in his November podcasts.

As for the other predictors or indicators, there are many. The best example being Trump trouncing Biden in bell weather County indicators across the Country. Then you have more region specific indicators, for say the northern Mid-West that were out of alignment for Biden to win in places like WI and PA and to a smaller extent, MI. Then you have other general indicators like economic, job approval, etc. An incumbent President HAS NEVER gained that many votes and lost. You had select areas in some of these battleground States that had higher turnout than in Countries where voting is mandatory.

My statement holds and is easily backed by solid evidence. Either this was the most anomalous Presidential Election in US history or this was the most fraudulent Presidential Election in US history.

Reactions: AM64
She did get several million more votes. They really were not that far off.

This is yet again another ridiculous and uneducated take by the poster above. Who cares if the poll got the raw overall close, a President is elected by States not raw vote. Most of these polls weren't close in States like OH where they gave the false illusion Biden was competitive. They even had FL as a tossup, which was solid Trump. They said TX was in play, it wasn't. Some ever said IA may be in play, yeah right.

Mainstream pollsters are liars and prostitutes. Willing to take that cash from the media to give them the necessary narrative to run with.

Yeah, good question. Most polling is fake. Calm down and hear me out. There were a few, a very small few, who called it close to correct in 2016. If you followed those in 2020, they showed a tight race and you weren't surprised when Trump was ahead on election night. Best pollster going right now is Rich Baris at People's Pundit. Go back and watch some of his stuff from Sept/October before you disagree. Also, if you want to hear more about what I discuss below, he goes in depth on all of it post election in his November podcasts.

As for the other predictors or indicators, there are many. The best example being Trump trouncing Biden in bell weather County indicators across the Country. Then you have more region specific indicators, for say the northern Mid-West that were out of alignment for Biden to win in places like WI and PA and to a smaller extent, MI. Then you have other general indicators like economic, job approval, etc. An incumbent President HAS NEVER gained that many votes and lost. You had select areas in some of these battleground States that had higher turnout than in Countries where voting is mandatory.

My statement holds and is easily backed by solid evidence. Either this was the most anomalous Presidential Election in US history or this was the most fraudulent Presidential Election in US history.

Are these the same polls that predicted a big Hillary win back in 2016?

😂 The polls were accurate all the way till the end in 2016. You do realize that the final Clinton Trump poll was so close it was within th margin of error? The Biden Trump poll was pretty spot on as well. It's a twitter myth that the polls were predicting a Clinton blowout all the way till the end.

Again, what 'predictor' are you using that is without fail?

This is yet again another ridiculous and uneducated take by the poster above. Who cares if the poll got the raw overall close, a President is elected by States not raw vote. Most of these polls weren't close in States like OH where they gave the false illusion Biden was competitive. They even had FL as a tossup, which was solid Trump. They said TX was in play, it wasn't. Some ever said IA may be in play, yeah right.

Mainstream pollsters are liars and prostitutes. Willing to take that cash from the media to give them the necessary narrative to run with.
lol.......The polls were pretty much spot on.
Provide some actual data if you can break out of your echo chamber long enough to find it.

Yes bc people hate him at a level never seen before. It's not hard to understand why. Has nothing to do with policy. I had multiple relatives who voted for him against Hillary who ran to Biden. They wanted milk toast.

This is a fallacy.

If this were true, you would have seen it in swing bell weather Counties. You didn't. Trump trounced in just about every one of those. What you saw was very small selective pockets, in Dem strongholds, where you had abnormally high turnout due to mail in balloting. If this were a third world election, the US would not recognize the result.

I gave you data. You don't like it. You don't want honest debate but gotcha bs. You're a partisan fraud.

You point to historical trends as proof. How is that proof of fraud in 2020? Seems more likely that people got out and voted as opposed to there being a massive amount of voter fraud that apparently has escaped detection.

Actually, Biden received over 11 million more votes than Obama had in 2008. Yes, the hatred of Trump rallied the Democratic Party base, while independents broke for Biden by a wide margin. Trump is that polarizing.

And yet again, this phenomena wasn't seen across swing bell weather Counties that Trump won big. You guys make these claims with a confident stupidity that is quite impressive.

You point to historical trends as proof. How is that proof of fraud in 2020? Seems more likely that people got out and voted as opposed to there being a massive amount of voter fraud that apparently has escaped detection.

Yes, historical bell weather Counties that swing election to election and have been accurate predictors for many decades. Trump trounced Biden in those Counties.

And yet again, this phenomena wasn't seen across swing bell weather Counties that Trump won big. You guys make these claims with a confident stupidity that is quite impressive.
I think it came down to like 4 or 5 counties in swing states? All of the counties were in big blue cities like Detroit where poll watchers were prevented from up close observations. Then you had the shenanigans in Fulton county GA where workers were caught on camera pulling ballots out from under a table in the middle of the night. Hundreds of affadavits of fraud. I'm not going to rehash all of the evidence. It's out there if people actually want to see it.

Yes, historical bell weather Counties that swing election to election and have been accurate predictors for many decades. Trump trounced Biden in those Counties.
So scientifically conducting polling is a farce but bell weather Counties are to be accepted as proof of fraud?

You're some kind of special.

I think it came down to like 4 or 5 counties in swing states? All of the counties were in big blue cities like Detroit where poll watchers were prevented from up close observations. Then you had the shenanigans in Fulton county GA where workers were caught on camera pulling ballots out from under a table in the middle of the night. Hundreds of affadavits of fraud. I'm not going to rehash all of the evidence. It's out there if people actually want to see it.
The courts wanted to see it. They even asked for it. But for some reason the "evidence" could only be provided to social media.

So scientifically conducting polling is a farce but bell weather Counties are to be accepted as proof of fraud?

You're some kind of special.

So polling, where you can determine the outcome based on a number of factors, is more accurate than the actual vote count in Counties that have historically predicted the outcome of the Presidential Election for any decades?

You don't have to be special to understand that simple concept, but you do have to be honest.

All you guys saying how unpopular and polarizing Trump was and this is the reason he lost, explain Obama in 2012 using the same metric. He actually lost MILLIONS of votes from 2008 and Romney was a much better candidate for middle of the road voters vs Biden.

Let's put your hypothesis to the test.

[
The courts wanted to see it. They even asked for it. But for some reason the "evidence" could only be provided to social media.
This is BS. SCOTUS (the court that really counts) was afraid to take any of the cases and took a cowards way out and dismissed them without even seeing the evidence. Thing is, forget the evidence. The real violation of the Constitution occurred when the state governors changed the election laws without going through the state legislatures. SCOTUS knew this and didn't want to hear any of the cases. Thank you John Roberts...

But. The. Proof. Is. In. The. Pudding. Biden won, by a lot.

It's like looking at football stats about who passes for more yards, or who is leading at the end of the 3rd quarter, and saying those teams win 95% of the time or whatever. That doesn't mean that because of the various observed historical trends that in this PARTICULAR game that the team that passed for more yards or led at the end of the 3rd quarter must have won or else it was because the refs gave the game to them.

VN Store

Back