Promo Code

Volfanatic_20

Anyone know of any current promo codes to possibly get the single game tickets before they go on sale Aug 9th?

A promo code would be helpful. Does anyone have any idea what tickets will be going for when they do go on sale?

August 9th tickets go on sale to general public. I think August 4th if your a bigorangeinsider or something.

I spoke with the ticket office on Friday and was told only Vandy and USC away game tickets were still available. All others were sold out, incase u were looking for A&M or UGA

Looking at possibly making the trip to USCe this year. Any recommendations for buying tickets through ticket office, stub hub, or scalping at the game?

That looks to be the best option anyway as I just found out from the ticket office that unless you are a season ticket holder you will not have the option to purchase road game tickets from them.

Just logged on and I can buy all Home Games but Florida and Bama. Looks like this may be the presale. No email yet.

Interesting. What does the availability look like for App St? Any lowers or just uppers?

I was told that a promo code will go out on Thursday, but yeah, no UF or UA.

Was just told on the allvols.com chat that there would be no email list presale this year. So only Aug 9th for non-season ticket holders.

So there won't be any available for Florida/Bama at all, or they will be releasing a few on August 9th?

None at all. If there were none available for the season-ticket holder pre-sale, then they certainly won't have any available for the general public on the 9th.

VN Store

Back