Pro-Russia Trump Led Republicans Vote Against NATO

Still 20 mil is way too many.
Haven't followed every post so I'm not sure if it includes federal, state and local. Regardless, I know there are far too many with federal and state. Lots of waste here in Tennessee. Have seen too far often, 2 people in a position that could be reduced to 1 person rather easily

Reactions: BreatheUT
I think the left sometimes forgets that their overlords work for the government. They certainly aren’t working for us!

Lamar Alexander never really ever held a private sector job, his parents were middle class. He is now worth in excess of $50 million.

Wonder how that happened.

Lamar Alexander never really ever held a private sector job, his parents were middle class. He is now worth in excess of $50 million.

Lamar started his own designer plaid shirt line.

Lamar is a classic case of being in the right place at the time. The Democratic Party in Tennessee in the late 70's was the most corrupt in the country. They nominated Jake Butcher to run against Lamar in '78, who was running a paper empire of unsecured debt, and along with his brother, would be responsible for the biggest bank failure in American history... and this was after having a Democratic Party Governor named Ray Blanton who was selling pardons to murderers and cocaine dealers. Anybody could have won the elections he ran in.

Lamar is a classic case of being in the right place at the time. The Democratic Party in Tennessee in the late 70's was the most corrupt in the country. They nominated Jake Butcher to run against Lamar in '78, who was running a paper empire of unsecured debt, and along with his brother, would be responsible for the biggest bank failure in American history... and this was after having a Democratic Party Governor named Ray Blanton who was selling pardons to murderers and cocaine dealers. Anybody could have won the elections he ran in.

Calling BS on that. If a Dem never worked in the private sector and yet grew his net worth to $50 million you would be going crazy, but since it's a Repub, you say he was lucky.

Go look in the mirror, what you see is a hypocrite.

Also, Lamar performed on piano with his washtub band, which put on a pretty good show.

Why didnt Finland and Sveeden join NATO at height of the Cold War and dominant USSR power?

Plus they know it's just a matter of time before Putin realizes they are overrun with homosexual nazis.
Yep. Basically we’re gonna find out that all the former Soviet satellites have sadly become overrun with gay Nazis. Russian leadership has made it clear the end game here is they’re getting the band back together. And a couple of the morons have even said the quiet part out loud.

Hungary, Czechoslovakia, and Afghanistan?
I think we see a much larger military mobilization here than was seen in Hungary or the Czech hostilities and breakup.

Afghanistan? Again not as large a scale but I’m really struggling to care about that 💩 hole at all honestly. I wish we’d just nuke it all to silica glass and remove it from the playing board going forward.

I think we see a much larger military mobilization here than was seen in Hungary or the Czech hostilities and breakup.

Afghanistan? Again not as large a scale but I’m really struggling to care about that 💩 hole at all honestly. I wish we’d just nuke it all to silica glass and remove it from the playing board going forward.

Frankly..with Russia so stretched in Ukraine..the Nordic nations have never been so secure from invasion.

VN Store

Back