Prey

Just watched it on Hulu and I'm shocked I liked it as much as I did. Not as good as the original but that's a really high bar. I'd say it's as good as the second one. Very nice prequel
Yea im going to watch it this weekend. I love the predator series

Reactions: dduncan4163
Had a different feel than other predators.

Showed the predator testing or sizing up every potential threat in the region and learning from it.

Good movie pace.
Will watch again soon.
I enjoyed the brother and sisters gamesmanship. Both good characters and the writer did a good job of fleshing out their relationship

Just watched it on Hulu and I'm shocked I liked it as much as I did. Not as good as the original but that's a really high bar. I'd say it's as good as the second one. Very nice prequel
Very good. Expected some cringe and it wasn't forthcoming. Mostly let the action speak for itself.
Was the flintlock pistol the girl got from the Frenchman the same pistol one of the Predators gifted Danny Glover's character at the end of Predator 2? Prolly not, but if it were we're getting a sequel with some of these same characters.

Very good. Expected some cringe and it wasn't forthcoming. Mostly let the action speak for itself.
Was the flintlock pistol the girl got from the Frenchman the same pistol one of the Predators gifted Danny Glover's character at the end of Predator 2? Prolly not, but if it were we're getting a sequel with some of these same characters.
To answer the question to your spoiler: Yes it was. Go to Predator 2 ending on YouTube and then watch the clip from PREY.
It's definitely the same one.

Reactions: butchna
The Feral Predator's bio mask is made from the skull of a River Ghost from Predators (2010). Also the cigar towards the end of the movie is a nod to Arnold from the original.

VN Store

Back