Pretty embarrassing.

We really can’t lose this game. No reason why we shouldn’t easily win against this team. As usual too many self inflicted wounds

What is embarrassing is the football illiteracy of many in our fan base who thought this would be a walk in the park...based solely on Indiana’s name and without watching them play a down all year.

Anybody who objectively watched Indiana play knew that they would be a matchup problem for us.

My perception is JP just threw in the towel. We can’t afford to waste 1 minute!!!

If we lose this game this is 100% on coaching and any confidence Pruitt gained to end the season will be lost. What isChaney doing with the play calls and why is JG back in.

I'm not underatanding why Gray isn't getting more carries. Pretty obvious he's the best back. I get he may not be the best pass blocker, but on oblivious running downs, he needs to be in the game.

Embarrassing just plain pitiful”I really thought Vols would play better but guess they wanted to hang on the beach & party instead of play ball...outplayed out coached!!

These guys did NOTHING to adjust at halftime. Now they look like they dunno WTH is going on! Thank you Pruitt for yet another game your obviously unprepared for!

Chaney is not the answer. Had all this time to prep and the offense has looked like crap

This game puts the lie to the narrative of how much better the team played at the end of the season. Our schedule is always front loaded, and as a result we miraculously always play “better” in the second half of the season. Nobody seems to recognize it’s usually against crappy teams.

Looks like Vols fans have so much to look forward to next season. Master mind Jeremy Pruitt... What a joke he's turned out to be!

If we lose this game this is 100% on coaching and any confidence Pruitt gained to end the season will be lost. What isChaney doing with the play calls and why is JG back in.

Such a mindless, inaccurate response. QB has been the limitation of this team since Game 1. The fact that the staff has been able to fashion a bowl season out of this is a minor miracle (and I have been as critical of Pruitt as anybody).

We have to get better at QB pronto!

VN Store

Back