Pretty… Pretty good tier for Hooker

When you look at Hooker's number and what he went through it's easy to see he had a really good year. 3500+ yards 31 td 3 INT and a 62% qb rating those are really good numbers no matter the situation. Everything coming out a spring and 2022 so far says that Hendon Hooker has a huge year.

Last edited:
When you look at Hooker'S number and what he went through it's easy to see he had a really good year. 3500+ yards 31 td 3 INT and a 62% qb rating those are really good numbers no matter the situation. Everything coming out a spring and 2022 so far says that Hendon Hooker has a huge year.

If he continues to progress and his running ability catches his throwing ability I can absolutely see that.

40/10 with X amount of rushing TDs that’s legitimate Heisman talk and consideration IMO.

If he continues to progress and his running ability catches his throwing ability I can absolutely see that.

40/10 with X amount of rushing TDs that’s legitimate Heisman talk and consideration IMO.
Very much so and as high as those numbers are in this offense they are very reachable. I just think when this year is over he will have changed the perception of the qb position at Tennessee.

Very much so and as high as those numbers are in this offense they are very reachable. I just think when this year is over he will have changed the perception of the qb position at Tennessee.

He’s is not only setting the bar but he’s changing the face of a position that hasn’t been good since Dobbs. You can draw comparisons between the two all day long. Turn on the tape and you can see it and at times you could swear Dobbs was under center. A lot of guys and girls here said it many times and they’re absolutely right if you flipped the two things they do well Dobbs and Hooker are Tennessee football maybe even the face of it since the title run. Jackson is here now and Nico following they’ve got a hard game to follow. Hype knows they can run the show and push the bar even higher. I’m excited to see where those three can take their games at Tennessee.

Speaking of Hype, the system and the culture he has put in place really are under appreciated imo. To be able to flip the mentality of Hooker in such a short time and clean up a mess of a program is incredible. Maybe Tennessee won’t find success as easily this coming season but I am confident in saying that Hype will put us in the best position to win.

The article was catchy/interesting but it's possible they've missed the point on JT Daniels ("just stay healthy" group). The important question is more than whether JT can stay healthy, it's whether he's mentally ready to tolerate the physical abuse that comes with playing high level football. If the answer is yes, he has all the tools, although probably not the situation at WVU, to be the best qb in college football, IMO.

The article was catchy/interesting but it's possible they've missed the point on JT Daniels ("just stay healthy" group). The important question is more than whether JT can stay healthy, it's , whether he's mentally ready to tolerate the physical abuse that comes with playing high level football. If the answer is yes, he has all the tools, although probably not the situation at WVU, to be the best qb in college football, IMO.
I swear I don't understand some UGA fans' fascination with Daniels. It's the same as NFL GM's who used to burn draft picks to acquire Jeff George I suppose. Daniels is a total statue in the best of times and he hasn't played half a season in 3 years. I would rather have played him than Stetson Bennett any day, at least Bennett can run and he makes plays in real games.

Media is hilarious, not a dawg fan , but Stetson Bennett gets no credit. Dude is a winner. Many times last year I wanted the Vols to lasso and drag the dude . I wanted to jump in the TV to help . Anytime a walk on ,who can’t be ran off , beats a 5 star out…he’s a warrior
UGA has had alot of quarterbacks over the years that didn't live up to the hype and their idiot fanbase wanted another in J.T. Daniels. Bennett is one that is actually alot better than he seems he should be from looking at him. It's a classic monument to the low IQ of most UGA fans that they finally won it all with a quarterback they were screaming to bench all year. I was hoping he'd transfer just to f-them and also because I'd rather face the next 5 star underperformer they have in the pipe than Bennett in November.

OIP.c5u5dsJSF4txvUYgiJs4MwHaFX

Media is hilarious, not a dawg fan , but Stetson Bennett gets no credit. Dude is a winner. Many times last year I wanted the Vols to lasso and drag the dude . I wanted to jump in the TV to help . Anytime a walk on ,who can’t be ran off , beats a 5 star out…he’s a warrior
You sound like a fan. You could add Bennet fan boy to your profile.

Reactions: lenoxvol
When you look at Hooker's number and what he went through it's easy to see he had a really good year. 3500+ yards 31 td 3 INT and a 62% qb rating those are really good numbers no matter the situation. Everything coming out a spring and 2022 so far says that Hendon Hooker has a huge year.
I would take those exact numbers from anyone every year if we have a defense that can get us a few more stops here and there. His INT ratio was amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Southeastern VFL

VN Store

Back