[Press Release] Fulmer acknowledges that maybe it *IS* time for change at Tennessee

Nitescape

Fulmer acknowledges that maybe it *IS* time for change at Tennessee.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
by Anita Nuther-Joche - Atlanta Journal Constipation 9/24/2008 <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Coach Phillip Fulmer, under pressure from Athletic Director Mike Hamilton and other outside sources, issued a Press Statement today indicating that it may indeed be time for change at Tennessee.
Coach Fulmer said that since 2002 the Fan base has not performed like it should. Attendance is down from the ungrateful fans that should be attending and giving their hard earned money to a team that clearly will be better next week.
“It’s like they just gave up or quit by half time” said Coach Urban Meyer of the Florida Gators who recently won a donut eating contest against Phillip.
Player reaction to the quote that the fans just gave up was harsh, “I know they have the talent to stay in the stands and work like heck to make it to the 4<SUP>th</SUP> quarter. I almost think we should go ahead and start the Vandy fans in their place.”
Coaching message boards across the south lit up with possible replacements for the Tennessee fans.
Once coach wanting to remain anonymous recommended that “The South Carolina Gamecock fans could potentially replace them so I can keep err I mean since they are used to losing”
This could become ugly as the fans struggle to find leadership among the ranks.
Who will step up ?

Faildozer.jpg

Nice reversal. I was expecting another Fulmer FEMA joke!

VN Store

Back