Presidential Debate 2020

100% true on forest management. California stop cleaning their forest in the late 90s early 00s. Spoke with a couple of Northern California people this past weekend about this.

Correct if it was climate change wouldn't there be fires all over Texas as well? They have almost as much forested areas as California.

Correct if it was climate change wouldn't there be fires all over Texas as well? They have almost as much forested areas as California.

Agree to a point, but the terrain over the forest areas of California is extreme compared to most of texas. Also, most Texans know how to put out a small brush fire.

Reactions: jaybird_1981
he's absolutely right as they are just fuel. I've personally experienced the pushback from environmentalists to get it cleared out. We finally left and under a year later it was burning.

anyone who's seen a forest fire aftermath sees what burns - it's the undergrowth. many of the live trees are charred but still there. the fuel is all on the ground

To be fair, I'm not sure Biden knows where he is, but at the same time Wallace wouldn't be interrupting Trump as much if he even half the self control my 10 year old does. You guys saying Wallace is in the tank for Biden are nuts. All Trump has to do is follow the rules he agreed to.

VN Store

Back