President Obama wants us to get rid of nukes

One of the few things I remember from my Poli Sci degree... other than all politicians are liars and there are few if any I trust.

WW set the tone for foreign policy over the 20th Century and our leaders since have really deviated little from it. so all you people blaming Bush need to look further into the past.

Holy crapolla!

:hi:

:lolabove:

Right, and what do you call your view of W???????
As hard as it is to believe, W actually had my support after 9/11. It was what he did and how he how he went about it that lost me.

I can safely say that during our time of economic crisis, none of you have EVER thought about supporting Obama on anything.

As hard as it is to believe, W actually had my support after 9/11. It was what he did and how he how he went about it that lost me.

I can safely say that during our time of economic crisis, none of you have EVER thought about supporting Obama on anything.

that's because Obama hasn't done a damn thing that warrants our support.

I will never support a fool who thinks government is the answer!

I despise W and I despise Obama.

VN Store

Back