President Obama played golf on memorial day

I'm just saying, I don't know how you could have heard him speak yesterday and walked away saying, "gee, this guy has no respect for America's history."

And I am not an Obama guy by any means. I hate virtually all of his policies and decisions thus far. But he's just an idiot, not a super villain.

fyp

hung the flag, went fishing, grilled out, drank beer. and yes, I love America.

had a moment of silence at 3:00 on the golf course. doesn't the leader of America normal attend a memorial service and then play golf? hussein didn't attending any of the services on the national day of prayer.

anybody who think hussein doesn't hates this country's history and traditions is truly clueless. i guess hussein think it's all made up by white boys. what a pathetic little man.

Gotta love Joevol

Cranking up the crazy and ripping off the knob.

if you guys don't think that hussein doesn't like this country or it's values, then you guys need to read that marxist's book. when some nominates a racist to the highest court in the land, one has to wonder how much does he really like this country.

Given that you've been proven to be flat out liar, nobody with an intellect above that possessed by a tadpole cares about your semiliterate rants.

how am i a liar.

funny, if i called you a liar, you'd probably ban me for a few days.

explain to me how i'm a liar.

how am i a liar.

funny, if i called you a liar, you'd probably ban me for a few days.

explain to me how i'm a liar.
Real simple. You came on here ranting about Obama not attending a service on Memorial Day. Patently false.

I can't ban people and I wouldn't waste my time exercising the power on you if I could. I like letting people expose their own idiocy. You're a shining star in that respect.

VN Store

Back