Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I hope we aren't heading to a recession. I historically do well when the economy tanks but I'd rather not be given the opportunity at the detriment of others.
Hope you got some dry powder on hand. Rental properties gonna be on sale.

Ordinarily, I would expect the administration to lie when they release the initial Q2 GDP figure in July, showing a tiny increase in GDP so they don't admit that we're in a recession. However, kicking that can down the road until late September would be even worse for the Democrats since it would be right before the election.
There is no way the initial report will be anywhere close to positive, the final report will just be semantics. If anything a finalized worse report going into October will only hurt the democrats more heading towards election day.

Reactions: AM64
front-cover-629.jpg

They can't even get their stories straight. Monday:

“Joe Biden is running for reelection, and I will be his ticket mate,” Harris said Monday. “Full stop.”

Today:

“The president intends to run and if he does, I will be his ticket mate. We will run together,” Harris told a Times reporter as she prepared to depart for California aboard Air Force Two.

Vice President Harris creates new uncertainty about Biden's plans for reelection

They can't even get their stories straight. Monday:

“Joe Biden is running for reelection, and I will be his ticket mate,” Harris said Monday. “Full stop.”

Today:

“The president intends to run and if he does, I will be his ticket mate. We will run together,” Harris told a Times reporter as she prepared to depart for California aboard Air Force Two.

Vice President Harris creates new uncertainty about Biden's plans for reelection
1.5 years in and they already having to answer these questions. Getting a pulse to see how Hillary/Newsome will do amongst the Republican potential candidates before more pressure is put on Biden not seeking. His health will be the reason he won’t seek re-election.

Not woke enough. It will be a great day when the Union statues get pulled down, and bases named for Union generals are changed. Nothing about history is safe with this generation of woke fools running loose.

Fort Bragg, Stewart, Hood...all great sounding fort names
Fort Grant, Sherman, Sheridan, McClellan , etc...yuck

Just think...

Biden is the worst polled President in history
Inflation at at 40 year high
Consumer confidence at 50 year low
War raging in Europe
Massive border crisis
Hitting a recession where who knows what will pop
83% of Americans, including 78% of Dems think the country is heading in wrong direction

and to top it all off...

He thinks he is going a great job.

Last edited:
Not woke enough. It will be a great day when the Union statues get pulled down, and bases named for Union generals are changed. Nothing about history is safe with this generation of woke fools running loose.

I’ll rejoice when they bulldoze the Lincoln memorial.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Did y'all see the G7 bold commitment to developing a "reverse cartel" to combat energy prices by demanding lower oil prices?

We are led by the stupidest people on the planet.

However it is done, OPEC should have been demolished decades ago - same with all cartels. Commodity markets need to be reined in, too; there was an initial purpose that been completely distorted over the years.

However it is done, OPEC should have been demolished decades ago - same with all cartels. Commodity markets need to be reined in, too; there was an initial purpose that been completely distorted over the years.

Well creating a "reverse cartel" while curtailing your own drilling won't solve the problem

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
EXCLUSIVE: 250 Migrants Cross into Texas Border Town in One Hour

EAGLE PASS, Texas — More than 250 migrants in separate groups were witnessed crossing into the city in the span of an hour Monday night.

The group that appears in the video numbered nearly 100 and was immediately preceded by a group of more than 150 a short distance away, according to Border Patrol agents.

EXCLUSIVE: 250 Migrants Cross into Texas Border Town in One Hour

VN Store

Back