President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Get out of the way it's time for a Pelosi closeup

giphy.gif

Hell, the democrats impeached Trump after he was out of office and they're still after him. I say impeach Biden for something truthful, like he's a F'n moron.

I’ve stated this before on this board. Wife sees many elderly patients every week. She doesn’t get into politics as much as me and has a very kind heart. She has seen clips, and pressers, etc. Some I’ve showed her, which to be fair only highlight the gaffes. But she has also watched him give an address here or there on TV. She asked me the other day why they just don’t let Kamala be President (I told ya she wasn’t into politics). She believes that he is having real cognitive difficulties and it seems to be getting much worse.

I know I know. The White House has a medical staff. She’s not his Doctor. Blah blah. You don’t need a medical degree to see he’s having real issues functioning.

I’ve stated this before on this board. Wife sees many elderly patients every week. She doesn’t get into politics as much as me and has a very kind heart. She has seen clips, and pressers, etc. Some I’ve showed her, which to be fair only highlight the gaffes. But she has also watched him give an address here or there on TV. She asked me the other day why they just don’t let Kamala be President (I told ya she wasn’t into politics). She believes that he is having real cognitive difficulties and it seems to be getting much worse.

I know I know. The White House has a medical staff. She’s not his Doctor. Blah blah. You don’t need a medical degree to see he’s having real issues functioning.

A lot of people are starting to believe Joe Biden is your average Democrat.

46!!!

Man that’s alot of people.

You couldn't pay me enough money to clean up that mess. Joe & Giggle Box need to go help.
Biden/Garland/Mayorkas needs to be brought up on federal charges for breaking our immigration laws and for killing people plus 25 other charges too many to list here.

We all see it at this point. What's worse is our enemies do to. They are probably laughing at us.

You couldn't pay me enough money to clean up that mess. Joe & Giggle Box need to go help.
Biden/Garland/Mayorkas needs to be brought up on federal charges for breaking our immigration laws and for killing people plus 25 other charges too many to list here.

You could come up with a shorter list if you just name the Biden officials who shouldn't be impeached.

The asylum laws are stupid and need to be trashed.

The asylum laws are stupid and need to be trashed.

We need to dump the citizenship by birth location too - like most of the rest of the world has done. Allowing anchor babies just makes the problem worse - kids should inherit citizenship from the parents - not where the mother gave birth. Just another incentive to be here illegally.

We need to dump the citizenship by birth location too - like most of the rest of the world has done. Allowing anchor babies just makes the problem worse - kids should inherit citizenship from the parents - not where the mother gave birth. Just another incentive to be here illegally.
The population will have to be renewed by someone. American birthrate is half of what it was 60 years ago.

Reactions: 508mikey
Those prices actually look good. I can't think of anywhere near me I'd be paying that little. Of course, I live in DC now, but that's the same case down in SW Virginia.
That's some skinny people BBQ, 6 ounces of ice cream per, a cup of lemonade per about 4 strawberries per ( I'll give them 3/4 lb of meat per might work), I'd be stopping by Burger King on the way home....

You factoring in the new abortion rules era?
No sir. I am looking at historical data. I don't know what the projections are.

Do you think changing abortion laws from federal to state oversight will make a difference in birth rate? Or, were you seizing an opportunity to stick it to the big government types?

VN Store

Back