President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

What a screwball dolt we have .... investment = Americans to pay more for less.

View attachment 467733

Can we see what BBB Lite results happen first?

You assholes care more for the international community than you do your own citizens...Charity is fine and all, but not when the golden goose is almost cooked.

Joe Biden Knew about Hunter's Chinese business dealings, voicemail reveals

President Joe Biden reassured Hunter Biden in a voicemail that he was in the "clear" following the release of a New York Times article covering his dealings with the now-defunct Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC.

Joe Biden has frequently maintained that he has "never" spoken with Hunter about his overseas business dealings. The Dec. 12, 2018, voicemail, which was located on a password-protected iPhone XS backup found on a copy of Hunter's abandoned laptop, indicates that Joe Biden did indeed have a level of awareness of his son's overseas entanglements with a man Hunter once referred to as the "spy chief of China."

"I thought the article released online, it's going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good," added Joe Biden, who wasn't serving in public office at the time. "I think you're clear. And anyway, if you get a chance, give me a call. I love you."

"I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," Joe Biden said in September 2019, something he would repeat multiple times.

Joe Biden knew about Hunter's Chinese business dealings, voicemail reveals

President Joe Biden reassured Hunter Biden in a voicemail that he was in the "clear" following the release of a New York Times article covering his dealings with the now-defunct Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC.

Joe Biden has frequently maintained that he has "never" spoken with Hunter about his overseas business dealings. The Dec. 12, 2018, voicemail, which was located on a password-protected iPhone XS backup found on a copy of Hunter's abandoned laptop, indicates that Joe Biden did indeed have a level of awareness of his son's overseas entanglements with a man Hunter once referred to as the "spy chief of China."

"I thought the article released online, it's going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good," added Joe Biden, who wasn't serving in public office at the time. "I think you're clear. And anyway, if you get a chance, give me a call. I love you."

"I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," Joe Biden said in September 2019, something he would repeat multiple times.

Ohhh man...What can one say...A globalist threat who hates the American life. Only by printing money do they get away with it. Like the Mafia with a pricing machine

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64

Impeachable?

There aren't enough dead voters in the entire world to elect him to a second term. I sincerely hope he survives and somehow actually runs.
I hope he doesn’t (run again that is). Because that will get Trump wanting a rematch. His ego will demand it. Put the dementia patient out to pasture and let the hyena have her shot.

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back