President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

She has to be a lesbian...well I just looked it up. Yes

Her and Annise Parker would make a great couple. So Enlightened...and hip.

Not into zombie love?
Was she in the Thriller video?

iu

GOP Rep. Kat Cammack challenges Kamala Harris to a game of basketball on 50th anniversary of Title IX after embarrassing video emerged of VP missing five baskets

Kat Cammack is challenging Kamala Harris to a one-on-one game of basketball. The stakes? A visit to the southern border.

The Republican Florida congresswoman told DailyMail.com that if the vice president wins the game then she can choose what the stakes are on her end.

The challenge comes after a video emerged of Harris on Wednesday attempting – and failing several times – to make a basketball in the hoop.

GOP Rep. challenges Kamala to basketball on anniversary of Title IX after VP missed five baskets | Daily Mail Online

GOP Rep. Kat Cammack challenges Kamala Harris to a game of basketball on 50th anniversary of Title IX after embarrassing video emerged of VP missing five baskets

Kat Cammack is challenging Kamala Harris to a one-on-one game of basketball. The stakes? A visit to the southern border.

The Republican Florida congresswoman told DailyMail.com that if the vice president wins the game then she can choose what the stakes are on her end.

The challenge comes after a video emerged of Harris on Wednesday attempting – and failing several times – to make a basketball in the hoop.

GOP Rep. challenges Kamala to basketball on anniversary of Title IX after VP missed five baskets | Daily Mail Online
LOL

Oil CEOs come to Washington as Biden looks to shift blame for gas prices
Did a search and found an NBC article confirming Biden wouldn’t attend. Notice Biden’s response to the public letters from both Chevron and Exxon. Instead of saying something presidential to the press like “I want to thank these businessmen for coming to Washington to discuss this important issue with the administration. We look forward to productive discussions on ways we can work together to lower gas prices that are hurting the hard working people in this country”. Instead he says “ I didn’t know they got their feelings hurt so easily “. No class or leadership at all
But I thought mean tweets were a firing offense? This is all so confusing.

As long as they're playing a normal game my money is on Kat. If they somehow have to play on their knees KH has the edge.

The Kackling Ho shoots a basketball with as much skill as the Kenyan Commie throwing a baseball.

VN Store

Back