Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Gonna get ugly. Wanna talk about a housing market crash. When all of the mortgage forbearance and eviction moratorium is lifted i expect the housing market to tank. Glad I sold high and laid low until building prices come down.....way down. Bet Biden is sweating this
I'm generally a hands off guy..but for the sake of the country I wouldn't mind some kind of intervention here...not a full bailout but something to halt a housing crash

When the pandemic squatters get kicked out, there'll be both demand and inventory. The question is whether the squatters have been not paying because they don't have to, don't have income because they don't have to work, or because they actually don't have either funds or means. You can bet that the labor shortage and housing markets are going to look very interesting when the pandemic non-eviction ends.
Who knows. I bet most have gotten use to the free money and have been blowing it. Going to be hard paying rent with that new truck/car payment. ( I run treatment plants in a lot of neighborhoods, too many people are home, not working, with really nice vehicles, its weird).....either that or they've been laid up for a year and a half. Gonna be some opportunities coming up for sure.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
Gonna get ugly. Wanna talk about a housing market crash. When all of the mortgage forbearance and eviction moratorium is lifted i expect the housing market to tank. Glad I sold high and laid low until building prices come down.....way down. Bet Biden is sweating this
The government created this bubble when they took peoples employment away and then removed property owners rights to their property, banks and rental property owners. Having a hard time feeling bad for any gov blowback on this.

D9EF8655-EC03-474D-BF56-C3409E4EBCE3.gif

The mortgage forbearance is getting tacked on to the end in a lot of cases. It only becomes an issue for selling or possibly refi. Those that have purchased in the last 1 1/2 years have essentially been given free residence.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Exactly what polices does this moron actually have other than “let’s blow a metric **** ton of money that we don’t have”? 🤷‍♂️
Oh he has LOTS of other policies….defund the police, make nice with Iran and China, tax everyone more, turn the military into a woke bunch of soyboys, enable Putin to control European gas supplies, turn big tech lose to silence anyone to the right of AOC, abandon the only democracy in the Middle East (Israel), stop any mineral or oil extraction on federal lands, destroy coal and oil production and use, coerce everyone into taking an experimental vaccine (or be forever locked down, unemployed, and banned from travel), abolish ICE and allow unregulated “immigration” (except from Cuba), force taxpayers to fund abortion, and establish reparations.
But thankfully there are a few good points. He claims to have driven an 18 wheeler, put noted thug Corn Cop in his place, and (best of all), his butt has been wiped.

Reactions: AM64
Our Dear Leader today

"I’m being literal when I say this, as I travel the world almost every day, a foreign leader calls me asking can I find his or her country more vaccines. Their people are desperate for vaccines. I’m doing everything to answer those calls."

Are they calling him while he's traveling the world almost daily?

Oh he has LOTS of other policies….defund the police, make nice with Iran and China, tax everyone more, turn the military into a woke bunch of soyboys, enable Putin to control European gas supplies, turn big tech lose to silence anyone to the right of AOC, abandon the only democracy in the Middle East (Israel), stop any mineral or oil extraction on federal lands, destroy coal and oil production and use, coerce everyone into taking an experimental vaccine (or be forever locked down, unemployed, and banned from travel), abolish ICE and allow unregulated “immigration” (except from Cuba), force taxpayers to fund abortion, and establish reparations.
But thankfully there are a few good points. He claims to have driven an 18 wheeler, put noted thug Corn Cop in his place, and (best of all), his butt has been wiped.
You left out finishing at the top of his law school class on full scholarship, being a professor at Penn, and helping Nelson Mandela escape Robben Island by fighting off the Pretorian Guard... oh and mining anthracite coal.

Our Dear Leader today

"I’m being literal when I say this, as I travel the world almost every day, a foreign leader calls me asking can I find his or her country more vaccines. Their people are desperate for vaccines. I’m doing everything to answer those calls."

Sssah, they let him THINK he’s traveling the world. Really he is just sitting in a cardboard box in the corner painted like a jet plane. He gets his own pilot cap and wings if he behaves.

Our Dear Leader today

Yeah, just another day for old Joe.

But with regards to the world leaders calling about the vaccines... I would gladly donate my shot to anyone that wants it.

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back