Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Fed said in the last day or two that their original inflation predictions were wrong, will be more persistent and longer lasting. Lol. Who didnt see that coming.
It's an amazing way of doing things. Sadly it goes beyond DC.

Issue a rushed product out knowing it's not correct, but with plenty of promises to make it acceptable. And only later come back and "correct" the promises made. But by that point people have bought in, so it doesnt matter.

We see car makers do this, video games, politicians, pretty much anyone and everyone does this.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
Our puppet president must be talking without his note cards & without a loaded teleprompter. You'll notice the camera never shows the crowd size of these "dry as sand" speeches. Biden, who I'm sure put most if not all of those in attendance, asleep with his god-awful boredom.

It is pathetically embarrassing to say the least. I believe had I voted for him I would go into hiding for 4 years

And down he goes. Last 3 polls are under 50%. Looks like that Hill/Harris poll is keeping Joe above water.

View attachment 383402
Politico is still shilling too however even they aren’t trying to look THAT ignorant and lapdog complicit. LMFAO

Granted the Hill poll is a week old and on the trajectory of the rest I’m sure it will drop to 57.99 when updated 😂

Fed said in the last day or two that their original inflation predictions were wrong, will be more persistent and longer lasting. Lol. Who didnt see that coming.
And they’re still standing pat on funds rate because they have to in order to keep from bankrupting the government on interest. Freaking idiocy. They have no dry powder right now.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
Reactions: 0nelilreb
It's all lies .... it's made up lies. These people are trying so hard to make this fake president look like he's doing something. It's the daily spin of liberal lying propaganda with these folks. And you post this crap like it's truth.

Humpty-Dumpty Biden and crew are ready for a great fall. Unless we take it for them.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It's the delusion of handing out freebies. It's one of the reasons they do it.

Also, he doesn't know what to do with foreign policy so his solutions are easy wins to pull out of Afghanistan which is turning into a train wreck and Iraq. Two countries dem's can treat as they wish. I'm not saying we need to stay in Iraq, but I am saying he needs foreign policy victories and the rest has been bad to this point.

Except for a tragic twist of fate/geography, there's a real upside on the Afghanistan pullout. China is eyeing Afghanistan and China and India with over a billion people each don't like each other much; too bad Pakistan is a buffer between China and Afghanistan - further east it's the Himalayas in the way.

To find the "root causes" all these 2 need to do is look in a mirror.

Biden, Harris unveil strategies to address 'root causes' of migration

Maybe keep Welcome Wagon and promoters promising a better tomorrow in the US locked up at home? Maybe quit pumping federal funds into "charities" to house illegals? Maybe put up a barrier with big "NOT WELCOME" signs, and simply stop and point illegals back south. Maybe actually enforcing laws covering identity theft and the manufacturing of illegal identification and other necessary documents. Those root causes aren't hard to find.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Yep agreed. It’s really hot and easing up would help with property taxes, purchase prices, and building materials cost too.

Probably not with property taxes. I've yet to see those drop when the price of real estate drops, but they're really quick to reevaluate tax bases when a home in the neighborhood sells at a nice price.

Probably not with property taxes. I've yet to see those drop when the price of real estate drops, but they're really quick to reevaluate tax bases when a home in the neighborhood sells at a nice price.
Ours did last year. Popped right back up this year!

The dramatic increase in prices and lack of inventory are two reasons. It's a risk to sale.

When the pandemic squatters get kicked out, there'll be both demand and inventory. The question is whether the squatters have been not paying because they don't have to, don't have income because they don't have to work, or because they actually don't have either funds or means. You can bet that the labor shortage and housing markets are going to look very interesting when the pandemic non-eviction ends.

VN Store

Back