President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

@Knuckleheadswhomakefacilepoints
BUT...as of Sept. 2019, the U.S. was a net petro exporter, not just refined fuel, from Canadian exports and U.S. crude. That means whatever we bought on the commodities market was offset and exceeded by U.S. sales of petro. It was the first time since 1973, and this year we return to being a net importer.

Do you see the difference now?
It’s ok the claim was total 💩 anyway.

You defend Joes administration at all cost don’t you? You wouldn’t look so much like a fool if you’d recognize the economy isn’t good right now but you can’t.
Not defending. My belief is that things wouldn't be much different if anyone else was in office. It will take years to undue what the pandemic did.

You defend Joes administration at all cost don’t you? You wouldn’t look so much like a fool if you’d recognize the economy isn’t good right now but you can’t.
No different than you and the last guy. How quickly we forget

@Knuckleheadswhomakefacilepoints
BUT...as of Sept. 2019, the U.S. was a net petro exporter, not just refined fuel, from Canadian exports and U.S. crude. That means whatever we bought on the commodities market was offset and exceeded by U.S. sales of petro. It was the first time since 1973, and this year we return to being a net importer.

Do you see the difference now?
No... He doesn't

Reactions: AM64 and NCFisher
Not defending. My belief is that things wouldn't be much different if anyone else was in office. It will take years to undue what the pandemic did.

I think things would be quite a bit different had Trump been reelected, yeah we would be feeling the pains of higher fuel prices and inflation but not what we are seeing today. I firmly believe Trump would have eased/suspended whatever regulations needed to get the country rolling again where Biden has tried to throw up road blocks.

Not defending. My belief is that things wouldn't be much different if anyone else was in office. It will take years to undue what Democrats in the U.S. and leftists globally during the pandemic did. I'm choosing to ignore that fossil prices started rising the moment Joe was elected since he swore to end their usage.

FIFY

Trump spent too much we can agree but name the bad policy you didn't like and don't say the border wall and import taxes on China.

Covid relief in the form of PPE and the federal bump in unemployment. He should have refuse to sign any of that without provisions limiting money to states that shut down.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Gas was cheap because we were locked down in a global pandemic and you had the foresight to know it was going to go back up once demand went back up? Man, you're like, a genius or something.
Wrong. The average gas price in 2016 was 2.14 dollars per gallon. In 2021 it was 2.17.
Donald Trump was crazy but whatever he did to gas prices was really smart. The economy thrived while he was in office. Things were really going good until covid.....and his twitter account. Clearly no politician will do what Trump did to gas prices again. Biden would rather buy from Putin or the Saudis.

Trump spent too much we can agree but name the bad policy you didn't like and don't say the border wall and import taxes on China.

The left views the border wall as bad policy because it’s a barrier in more ways than one, particularly to their desire flood the electorate through purchased votes. They know it, we know it. It’s that simple.

So don't mention 2 of his worst? Ok

Huge deficits and massive handouts including half a trillion untraceable to his friend to pay off contributors. Lack of any real immigration reform. Rebooting NAFTA after getting Pelosi's blessing

Last administration didn’t cave in like Joe’s has. You’re right, I haven’t forgotten the low gas, food prices.
That's the sign of a good admin to you? I mean, it does make sense given your posts

Didn't cave? I guess covid relief was what Trump wanted them. Eviction moratorium, rent forgiveness, etc. Way to stand tall

VN Store

Back