President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Last edited:
So Biden's remarks today were basically to say "don't believe any stories about how the mandate is causing shortages or disruptions". Amazing they trot out the POTUS to do so.
Why wouldn't they do this? Everyone already knows Biden doesn't have any clue what he's talking about. Nobody else wants to step up to the mic and spout this B.S. to reveal themselves as being as stupid as Biden.

Reactions: dovervolz and AM64
So Biden's remarks today were basically to say "don't believe any stories about how the mandate is causing shortages or disruptions". Amazing they trot out the POTUS to do so.

The communist/totalitarian role model ... or roll model as in heads when people don't go with the party line.

Boy, this inflation is great! Was this how it was during the Carter years?

This is basically a usage tax that will impact everyone.

We will probably try to offset it by turning the temp down a degree. I can't go much lower than that without complaints of being cold. For those that have cozy blankets that may be an option to offset costs.

It will hurt a lot of people especially those without newer high efficiency systems.

They changed that lie to the climate change nonsense.

Remember when the left used to use "global warming" as it's climate catch phrase but then it would get really cold and we will have a lot of snow in some places and it would destroy the messaging. Now they use "climate change".

Slavery, civil war, genocide

But hey, he advocated for a shot so
The absurdity of those examples. Please explain to me which US president invented slavery? Or did they just allow something that went on all over the world to continue here? Which president should be hated more starting with George Washington? Should Lincoln be loved for ending slavery even though he was a documented white supremacist? Or should he hated for presiding over a civil war? These examples are moronic.

Reactions: AM64 and dovervolz
The absurdity of those examples. Please explain to me which US president invented slavery? Or did they just allow something that went on all over the world to continue here? Which president should be hated more starting with George Washington? Should Lincoln be loved for ending slavery even though he was a documented white supremacist? Or should he hated for presiding over a civil war? These examples are moronic.
You excuse treating people like cattle while holding on to Giants at football games. That's insane

You excuse treating people like cattle while holding on to Giants at football games. That's insane
I didn't excuse anything. Which president is responsible for slavery? I can tell you which president is advocating for the firing of those that choose not to take the covid vaccine. I have zero human compassion for anyone who supports that. The more people get to that point, maybe you can add civil war to Biden's list.

Reactions: AM64
I didn't excuse anything. Which president is responsible for slavery? I can tell you which president is advocating for the firing of those that choose not to take the covid vaccine. I have zero human compassion for anyone who supports that. The more people get to that point, maybe you can add civil war to Biden's list.
you absolutely made an excuse for it

And that threat to be fired is worse than slavery, civil war or genocide? Yeah, you're nuts

you absolutely made an excuse for it

And that threat to be fired is worse than slavery, civil war or genocide? Yeah, you're nuts
You're lying, I ask which president should we hate for slavery? Which for genocide of I'm assuming the indians? The threat of your livelihood is worth going to war over.

You're lying, I ask which president should we hate for slavery? Which for genocide of I'm assuming the indians?
not lying since I can quote it.
Or did they just allow something that went on all over the world to continue here?

Yeah the treatment of the Indians was worse than finally getting out of Afg after 2 decades

not lying since I can quote it.

Yeah the treatment of the Indians was worse than finally getting out of Afg after 2 decades
You're reading comprehension is terrible, where did I advocate for slavery? I ask which president should we blame for slavery or genocide. So you're either stupid, or you're lying.

You're reading comprehension is terrible, where did I advocate for slavery? I ask which president should we blame for slavery or genocide. So you're either stupid, or you're lying.
I said you excused it. "Everyone else was doing it" is an excuse in any language

Blame any who were in office when it happened

That's a difference between being an idiot and being hated for actual actions. If you hate him as a person more than the ones who committed the acts I listed then you're simply not making any sense
People typically hate/like things they actually live through…. No one here was alive when those other things that you mentioned happened….. plus none of us even know how we would feel if we actually lived back then…. It was a different time with everyone fighting for survival.

People typically hate/like things they actually live through…. No one here was alive when those other things that you mentioned happened….. plus none of us even know how we would feel if we actually lived back then…. It was a different time with everyone fighting for survival.
You're unsure how you would have felt about slavery?

I said you excused it. "Everyone else was doing it" is an excuse in any language

Blame any who were in office when it happened
I didn't excuse anything. I stated specific reasoning behind why Biden is the most hated. You threw out slavery. Since slavery was allowed throughout many presidents, who should we hate for it? Which president mandated it?

I didn't excuse anything. I stated specific reasoning behind why Biden is the most hated. You threw out slavery. Since slavery was allowed throughout many presidents, who should we hate for it? Which president mandated it?
Simply allowing slavery to exist and thrive as the chief executive is worse than anything Biden has done. Marching indians is too. Yeah, it's worse than getting cursed at during a sporting event

You're unsure how you would have felt about slavery?
Not by the person I am today…I live and work in a black community….. Back then was a different time though….. people fought over propertty….. people died early from simple illnesses…. Had to kill your own food….. they had duels…… witch trials…. People could be accused of a crime…. Had a quick trial the next morning….. hung that afternoon in the middle of the town with all the people watching….. There was no TV to at least you see other cultures….. Could you imagine living/surviving back during that time?

Reactions: AM64
Simply allowing slavery to exist and thrive as the chief executive is worse than anything Biden has done. Marching indians is too. Yeah, it's worse than getting cursed at during a sporting event
Advocating for the widespread firing of people for not taking a covid shot warrants a civil war. You may disagree but some probably do. You've still failed to provide which president mandated slavery? I'll wait for you to enlighten us on which one did?

Advocating for the widespread firing of people for not taking a covid shot warrants a civil war. You may disagree but some probably do. You've still failed to provide which president mandated slavery? I'll wait for you to enlighten us on which one did?
Civil war over the vax? That's stupid

I've never made the claim any mandated anything. You've invented that argument to make yourself feel good

Civil war over the vax? That's stupid

I've never made the claim any mandated anything. You've invented that argument to make yourself feel good
You think it's ok for a president to make an order making it illegal for someone to earn a living for not taking a shot?

You think it's ok for a president to make an order making it illegal for someone to earn a living for not taking a shot?
No but I'm not going to war over it before it's even been instituted or run through the system. I'm fine with a business doing it on their own though

VN Store

Back