President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

If Biden somehow leaves office and it goes to Harris, anyone think China makes their move on Taiwan?

China is going to make their move on Taiwan either way. China is not worried about either one of them, they know Biden will buckle, and Harris will say…..”I’m not getting in that s…!”

Last edited:
He will not be impeached, Dems don’t want that stain on their record facing the upcoming elections.

I think they will force him to resign because of health, that way they can blame his latest decisions on dementia, get everyone to feel sorry for him, make him a hero, and save his legacy and the party. It is only way out of this Afghanistan nightmare for them.
weather or not this was the plan all along, they own it now.

Seeing him flying back and forth home makes me think it is getting close.

Spot the VP: Camera-shy Kamala Harris Covers Her Face as she is finally seen at Joe Biden’s side after six days of the Afghan chaos she signed off on

Vice President Kamala Harris was finally back at President Joe Biden's side as the chaotic situation in Afghanistan unfolded – and was captured in an official White House photo wearing a mask while the president quizzed his security team on the tense situation on the ground.

It was a brief, if partially obscured, reemergence for Harris, who the White House often features during Biden speeches but who has turned up infrequently during the Afghanistan policy crisis. She is pictured seated to Biden's right, wearing a black face mask, with her finger on her temple.

46834255-9905285-image-a-12_1629317862378.jpg

President Joe Biden met with top military and security officials at the White House Wednesday amid the unfolding chaos in Afghanistan – as he prepared to try to explain the situation to the American people once again in a sit-down interview

Biden meets Joint Chiefs Chairman Mark Milley and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin at the White House | Daily Mail Online

Gotta be honest: I had to google offal. Never seen that word before. Learned a new word today.

Our language is a mess when it comes to words spelled differently but pronounced alike; in fact, I'm always rediscovering them. This word I knew but never connected it with "awful" - either in how you say it or the meaning. One of the biggest failures in our educational system seems to be that of teaching a broad vocabulary. Us old guys remember the new spelling list we got weekly to memorize, and then somebody decided in a non-phonetic language that phonics would work; I have no clue what's happening now, but one of the worst things is the redistribution of new meanings to old words ... and creation of new words and new words by bastardizing endings - nouns gaining spelling formerly attributed and adjectives. "Function" vs "functionality" is a pet peeve for me. I'm very guilty of creative punctuation since I prefer math rules over English rules, but I have to say a lot of us old guys seem to have forgotten more about English than younger generations were ever taught. That's not on you, but on the educational system.

VN Store

Back