President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I never perceived that I was taking a beating. In fact, I thought I did an excellent job of highlighting the hypocrisy and duplicity surrounding the issue.

Anyone claiming Biden's actions were inappropriate (as you did in the original post), is guilty of every accusation thrown at me. Whether or not people are clever enough to realize that is simply an underlying source of amusement.
The two possible outcomes (Inappropriate vs Not Inappropriate) are only equally plausible if one willfully chooses to replace Probably with Possibly.

But you know this.

The two possible outcomes (Inappropriate vs Not Inappropriate) are only equally plausible if one willfully chooses to replace Probably with Possibly.

But you know this.
Who said they were equally plausible? I don't think I ever did.
That's not relevant.
I said it's impossible to know without further comment from Ashley.

But you know this.
It's ridiculous to even consider. Sounds like an argument one might have with a girlfriend:

Me: I love you
Her: I take that to mean you love me not
Me: Why? That's not what I said
Her: But that's how I read/heard it. Are you denying my feelings?
Me: I don't wanna discuss something I didn't say
Her; Do you love me or not?

Reactions: McDad
Who said they were equally plausible? I don't think I ever did.
That's not relevant.
I said it's impossible to know without further comment from Ashley.
You seemed to imply they were equally plausible.

Glad to hear you’ve come to the side of reason and can now see, and say, that Joe Biden’s showers with his adolescent daughter were more than likely Inappropriate.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
You seemed to imply they were equally plausible.

Glad to hear you’ve come to the side of reason and can now see, and say, that Joe Biden’s showers with his adolescent daughter were more than likely Inappropriate.
Adolescent......lol

The first few sentences of my first post on this latest diary issue.........

My position has always been that assuming the diary is true, it's not that big of an issue unless Ashley decides to add more detail.
Of course it depends on her age - which she has not provided.
If she was 3 - no big deal at all
If she was 13 - big deal
Everything in between is obviously on a continuum..

Nothing has changed!!!!!!!!

Adolescent......lol

My position has always been that assuming the diary is true, it's not that big of an issue unless Ashley decides to add more detail.
If she was 13 - big deal

She was old enough to remember and consider them "probably inappropriate" so that excludes a 3yo.

Simply not true.

I never debated the definition in the least. Not once.

My point was and is...........just because someone says probably does not mean that it is probable.

Most people in the PF will probably understand the distinction.......(see what I did there)?

Read what I said: “I read several pages of you clearly interpreting ‘probably inappropriate’ and ‘probably not inappropriate’.

You failed to apply the definition in the correct context.”

You absolutely did this.

Read what I said: “I read several pages of you clearly interpreting ‘probably inappropriate’ and ‘probably not inappropriate’.

You failed to apply the definition in the correct context.”

You absolutely did this.
Apply the definition in the correct context???? WTH?

Absolutely did not. So there.

If a 3 yo is remembering showers with their dad they must have been traumatic.
Not if it is something they talked openly about through the years.

Kind of like a child sleeping in the same bed with the parents until they are 3. The child will know (remember) this as an adult because it was simply a fact that was never hidden and occasionally referenced.

Sure you did. You interpreted “probably inappropriate” as “probably not inappropriate”.
What does that have to do with applying the definition in the correct context?

I was clear, just because someone says "probably" in no way means the event is probable.

That has nothing to do with redefining the word, it has everything to do with the context of its usage.

Adolescent......lol

If she was 13 - big deal

You don’t like adolescent?

You don’t like adolescent?
I don't know. Maybe looking at what Ashley wrote to the judge can give some perspective.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,”
“The defendant’s actions have created a constant environment of anxiety, fear, and intimidation in which my innermost thoughts are constantly distorted and manipulated.”
“Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.”

In light of that, I'm more solid in my stance than ever.

I don't know. Maybe looking at what Ashley wrote to the judge can give some perspective.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,”
“The defendant’s actions have created a constant environment of anxiety, fear, and intimidation in which my innermost thoughts are constantly distorted and manipulated.”
“Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.”

In light of that, I'm more solid in my stance than ever.
Uh huh. Statements after the fact.

Now more than ever, Probably = Not So
- Luther

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Pages and pages and pages of defense of pedophilia. You all get the picture yet? "Minor attracted persons" are an accepted and mainstream sexual orientation to those on the left in the United States today. Each and every one of them- and anyone that would vote for or support Joe Biden- are explicitly accepting and encouraging pedophilia, the sexualization of children, and sexual assault of children. Evil and disgusting and it needs to be purged from our country. When do we break out the millstones?

Pages and pages and pages of defense of pedophilia. You all get the picture yet? "Minor attracted persons" are an accepted and mainstream sexual orientation to those on the left in the United States today. Each and every one of them- and anyone that would vote for or support Joe Biden- are explicitly accepting and encouraging pedophilia, the sexualization of children, and sexual assault of children. Evil and disgusting and it needs to be purged from our country. When do we break out the millstones?
Nominee for most insane post of the decade.

Uh huh. Statements after the fact.

Now more than ever, Probably = Not So
- Luther
grotesque lies
constantly distorted and manipulated
grossly misinterpret
false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love

Her words -

I consider this a badge of honor coming from someone that loves and adores an old child sniffer. An insane post every once in a while is better than an entire failed life of insanity.
Loves and adores?......can you even buy a clue?
What about if I just give you one?
Well here it is...................
I have never voted for him in a primary.
I said the 25th should be used in 2020.
I continue to hope he is replaced as the democratic candidate.

Put that in your pocket for safe keeping.

@McDad I felt I owed you one.

What do you make of Ashley's comments to the judge?

Reactions: McDad
@McDad I felt I owed you one.

What do you make of Ashley's comments to the judge?

Didn't ask me but, comments from someone protecting her family.

VN Store

Back