President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Reactions: norrislakevol
@luthervol I know DJT is the worst person in the history of personhood. But setting your opinion of him aside for a moment (if possible)...

Where does this revelation about the authenticity of AB's diary put Biden on your imaginary despicable continuum?
A follow up where DJT is brought back into the discussion, is Biden's action of taking inappropriate showers with his daughter more or less despicable than DJT's hypothetical saying he would date his daughter if not related to her?

@luthervol I know DJT is the worst person in the history of personhood. But setting your opinion of him aside for a moment (if possible)...

Where does this revelation about the authenticity of AB's diary put Biden on your imaginary despicable continuum?
A follow up where DJT is brought back into the discussion, is Biden's action of taking inappropriate showers with his daughter more or less despicable than DJT's hypothetical saying he would date his daughter if not related to her?
He will justify the entry by depending on what age she was . Without realizing that she was old enough to realize it was inappropriate but so common she was conflicted... Good luck

Reactions: norrislakevol

My position has always been that assuming the diary is true, it's not that big of an issue unless Ashley decides to add more detail.
Of course it depends on her age - which she has not provided.
If she was 3 - no big deal at all
If she was 13 - big deal
Everything in between is obviously on a continuum..
The real kicker to me is that she said "probably" inappropriate....and she was writing in journal she thought would remain private........if anything inappropriate happened, she would know it was inappropriate.....so my conclusion is nothing inappropriate happened.

I think trump's continued and public sexualization of his own daughter is worse that the "shower" issue as we know it.

He will justify the entry by depending on what age she was . Without realizing that she was old enough to realize it was inappropriate but so common she was conflicted... Good luck
My position has always been that assuming the diary is true, it's not that big of an issue unless Ashley decides to add more detail.
Of course it depends on her age - which she has not provided.
If she was 3 - no big deal at all
If she was 13 - big deal
Everything in between is obviously on a continuum OF WEIRDNESS..
The real kicker to me is that she said "probably" inappropriate....and she was writing in journal she thought would remain private........if anything inappropriate happened, she would know it was inappropriate.....so my conclusion is nothing inappropriate happened.

I think trump's continued and public sexualization of his own daughter is worse that the "shower" issue as we know it.
right on schedule and ficksed

in other news, $200K is "middle class"

right on schedule and ficksed

in other news, $200K is "middle class"
What kind of moron would claim age isn't a factor??????

He may have known I was going to say that because it is exactly what I have said every time I've been in this discussion.

Last edited:
Your second sentence is categorically wrong.....and kind of the foundation of the whole debate.

SHE DID NOT SAY IT WAS INAPPROPRIATE.
How old would a girl need to be to know that it was inappropriate?
Maybe by attempting to answer that question you will realize the flaw in your "reasoning".

Your second sentence is categorically wrong.....and kind of the foundation of the whole debate.

SHE DID NOT SAY IT WAS INAPPROPRIATE.
How old would a girl need to be to know that it was inappropriate?
Maybe by attempting to answer that question you will realize the flaw in your "reasoning".
Any man showering with a child above the age of 3 is not probably inappropriate, it's fully inappropriate. Her stating it probably inappropriate leads to one believe she was of an older age and that after years of realization that the showers were not appropriate because of that age but she was conditioned by it because it happened often enough to conflict her...if something is done enough in a household that it seems as normal, it when you get older and realize that wait...that's not normal and probably inappropriate.....regardless your willing to place a guy who has a history of creepy behavior around children, married his children babysitter and has a daughter he probably showered inappropriately with, and had (like Trump because that your next argument) a history of abusing women, swimming naked in front of them and of course Tara reade...but its not worth rehashing anymore

Any man showering with a child above the age of 3 is not probably inappropriate, it's fully inappropriate. Her stating it probably inappropriate leads to one believe she was of an older age and that after years of realization that the showers were not appropriate because of that age but she was conditioned by it because it happened often enough to conflict her...if something is done enough in a household that it seems as normal, it when you get older and realize that wait...that's not normal and probably inappropriate.....regardless your willing to place a guy who has a history of creepy behavior around children, married his children babysitter and has a daughter he probably showered inappropriately with, and had (like Trump because that your next argument) a history of abusing women, swimming naked in front of them and of course Tara reade...but its not worth rehashing anymore
So 3 is the magic number? You're the definitive arbiter? And you know she was older than your magic number?
"leads one to believe" ...lol
Not worth rehashing anymore - agreed.

VN Store

Back