Preseason All SEC Team Announced

How crazy is it that Kyle Trask is first-team QB?

He might be scary good this year. He was dang good last year and that’s without taking 1st team snaps during training camp. Hopefully last year he was close to his peak so we don’t see a Burrow like transition from 2018-2019.

He might be scary good this year. He was dang good last year and that’s without taking 1st team snaps during training camp. Hopefully last year he was close to his peak so we don’t see a Burrow like transition from 2018-2019.
He would need Chase, Jefferson, and Marshall type WRs, and be able to run a 4.6 all of a sudden to duplicate what Burrow did. Not worried about Trask

He would need Chase, Jefferson, and Marshall type WRs, and be able to run a 4.6 all of a sudden to duplicate what Burrow did. Not worried about Trask
Florida OL wasn't physical last season and this is 1st year in a while when our DBs "should " be better and more physical than their WRs. I think if we're healthy that late in the season we'll match up well vs them in Knoxville.

Quick breakdown. 32 of the 90 positions (36%) are held by our big 3 opponents. With 5 Vols on the list there are 6 teams on our schedule with more All SEC members. UK is the most shocking with 7. UF, AU, & A&M all have 8. UGA has the most 2nd team with 7. Bama has the most 1st team with 10 & most overall with 14.

We do play 10 out of the other 13 teams in the SEC this year so that would make sense.

Well we got Auburn and A&M added so that’s why I was pointing that out. Every single QB on there is against us because of that. I think I counted like 15 guys not on the schedule.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back