Prentiss Wagner broken hand.

Hopefully it's not bad bc hand breaks are some quickest returns as far as breaks in football
Posted via VolNation Mobile

how bad is the break.i hope it is just a small fracture and that he will not be out for long.

Hopefully it won't keep him out long

Last edited:
Hopefully it won't keep him out long

This might be a good thing in the long run. Wagner was burned often but had big highlights. If he is out it will give more snaps to the guys who should be getting the majority of the reps once the season starts anyway.

Last edited:
I'd take it even over a high ankle sprain, he'll be back as good as new for fall ball.

That sucks......hopefully he won't be out too long

Huh I have broke hand aswell, but I have been playing softball, goalie, basketball, and all homeowner activities without a cast. He can play ball don't woos out. Kidding hurts like he[[ funny thing is the most painful thing is when someone shake hands and they have a decent grip..I should really taken the doc advise and put on a cast..but who wants to sit out 6 to 8 weeks..

This might be a good thing in the long run. Wagner was burned often but had big highlights. If he is out it will give more snaps to the guys who should be getting the majority of the reps once the season starts anyway.

Where do these opinions come from? P-wagg is a ball hawk and one of the only positives from our d last year. He won't lose the starting spot unless it's due to injury. JMO.

Hopefully it's not bad bc hand breaks are some quickest returns as far as breaks in football

Depends on what bone - there's about 800 (slight exaggeration) of them in the hand and wrist, some do not heal quickly. Hope he recovers quickly though.

None of the beat guys have said a word about it, but Prentiss did tweet it. Guess Dooley will mention it after practice today.

yeah he'll miss out on a few things this spring, but he can still do enough to get better while it heals, ie. put a cast on it and still run drills and condition. He can't pick but knocking down passes will suffice until it fully heals. He's a football player, he'll toughen it out...surely.

Where do these opinions come from? P-wagg is a ball hawk and one of the only positives from our d last year. He won't lose the starting spot unless it's due to injury. JMO.

He gets ints and I don't remember him getting burned often but his tackling was bad.

VN Store

Back