Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

where can I stream the Barcelona / Dortmund Champions League game tomorrow? Gotta root for the GOAT Messi!

where can I stream the Barcelona / Dortmund Champions League game tomorrow? Gotta root for the GOAT Messi!
You can stream it from B/R Live for $2.99 or if you have the UniMás channel in your cable lineup you can stream it in Spanish for free.

Reactions: theFallGuy
last year i was able to stream some games for free on the TNT app
Unfortunately tomorrow TNT is showing the Chelsea match followed by the Liverpool match.
There will be many free illegal links available for the Barcelona match tomorrow.

Reactions: theFallGuy
Piss poor performance by the Boys In Blue for that Merseyside derby. I'm still astonished that we didn't sack Silva after a home loss to Norwich.

We are in serious proximity of being relegated.

Riding high for the boys in Red! Hopefully the injury to Lovren isn't serious. With Fab and Matip out, we can't afford to lose anyone else this month.

Riding high for the boys in Red! Hopefully the injury to Lovren isn't serious. With Fab and Matip out, we can't afford to lose anyone else this month.
Please just lose one match, that’s all I ask.

That'd be a tall task. Don't think we'll come close, especially if we keep this distance
Probably true. Too many irons in the fire right now. As of today they already have a staggering ten matches scheduled over the next month, with at least the possibility of a League Cup semifinal first leg, FIFA Club WC Final and FA Cup third round replay still to be added. Can’t play the first team for all those.

Reactions: MSUDuo
Probably true. Too many irons in the fire right now. As of today they already have a staggering ten matches scheduled over the next month, with at least the possibility of a League Cup semifinal first leg, FIFA Club WC Final and FA Cup third round replay still to be added. Can’t play the first team for all those.

I said long ago, forget every other competition and go for the EPL. The streak needs to end, no matter what. I want a title before we won the next 5 UCLs

Baby Red's, average age of 19 years and 6 months, showed well but ultimately fall to Aston Villa 5-0 in the EFL.

On to the CWC tomorrow!

Baby Red's, average age of 19 years and 6 months, showed well but ultimately fall to Aston Villa 5-0 in the EFL.

On to the CWC tomorrow!
So you all will just win 3 trophies instead of 4

VN Store

Back