Predictions for Tenn vs Longwood?

Longwood 59 Vols 72 with CRB clearing the bench to reward everyone with some pt played in the NCAA tourney.

They have the 15th highest 3pt% in the country, 3/5 starters shoot over 40% from 3 with 1 of those being closer to 45% from 3. If they get hot/confident and we are cold they’re a team that can make you start to sweat, the hope is that Chandler/ZZ has no issues staying in front of their PG Hill thus keeping help defense at home and not leaving shooters…their 3pt shooting comes pretty exclusively from their 2/3/4.

Undersized, much less speed, and frankly not nearly as talented = blowout. UT should be able to build a large lead and rest its starters. 78-48 Vols

Reactions: Caculator
Longwood is on par with Missouri as a team and better than Georgia, I wouldn’t just assume we are going to blast them by 30 points. I see as being much closer than many think, 73-58 Vols.
Missouri and Georgia would both beat Longwood 4 out of 5 times. Crazy things happen in sports, but Longwood is not on the same level with anyone in the SEC IMO.

72-50 vols…I’m not worried about a team that lost by 33 to Iowa and lost to Georgetown who went 6-25

Missouri and Georgia would both beat Longwood 4 out of 5 times. Crazy things happen in sports, but Longwood is not on the same level with anyone in the SEC IMO.
Analytics say otherwise, neutral court Longwood would be about 5pt favorites over Georgia and a pick em’ against Missouri.

Analytics say otherwise, neutral court Longwood would be about 5pt favorites over Georgia and a pick em’ against Missouri.
If Longwood looks competitive today, and not in a fluky kind of way, maybe I'll buy what the analytics show.

Analytics also said JG was one of the best dual threat QB's in the country.

If Barnes keeps starters in most of the game, Vols by 20+. If he lets everyone play, Vols by 10-13.

Prediction

If Tennessee doesn’t score 90 and beat them by 30+ all the negateers will come out of the woodwork from their hiding spots and let us all know how sucky Barnes and the Vols are.

Vols handle business though
We beat USC Upstate 96 to 52
. They beat Upstate by 9 and by 13 so I'm going to take 6 off our 96 and add 6 to Upstates 52 to make the final score.
UT -90
LW- 58
Pretty solid formula looks like!

Prediction

If Tennessee doesn’t score 90 and beat them by 30+ all the negateers will come out of the woodwork from their hiding spots and let us all know how sucky Barnes and the Vols are.

Vols handle business though
Impressive

VN Store

Back