Predictions came through in 1st half

Flipdaddy

1. Their ability to throw the ball better than is. Did just that.
2. Depth - Mays goes out quick and evans out
3. Injury- see above
4. Pressure is on us - look at all the attention Kiffin is getting
5. They’ve faces better competition- they look like they’ve played in bigger games

“For some reason we go back to making stupid mistakes that cost us a chance” fumbled lead to score it should be 17-12

“We get down big early” glad I was wrong.

Hooker is playing to not mistakes. That will get us beat.

Ole miss offense is very confident.

LETS GET IT DONE IN THE SECOND HALF!!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

If we don't adjust its game over.

Hooker needs to find a receiver quicker and throw on time instead of late, or just take off and try to get a few with his feet.

Not to be a negative Nancy but I don’t think we can catch up to them here. It was such a crappy sequence by us on our last possession when we were at the 30. We needed to go td or bust there.

The playcalling has been Pruitt like to be honest. Had we put the ball and hookers hand and giving him a chance to win the game we would have one. But constantly running the slow developing run with small is just absolute garbage. Also our inability to make an adjustment to stop their quarterback drawl is hard to understand.
This was a winnable game

The playcalling has been Pruitt like to be honest. Had we put the ball and hookers hand and giving him a chance to win the game we would have one. But constantly running the slow developing run with small is just absolute garbage. Also our inability to make an adjustment to stop their quarterback drawl is hard to understand.
This was a winnable game

I agree. I think tonight was one of those night where Ole Miss was vulnerable through the air. We didn't take advantage of it. It's a case of passing to run vs running to pass. CJH didn't flip his script. He thought he could run it right up until he ran out of time.

VN Store

Back