Prediction from CFN

If it's that close then we let Florida paly their game. That would be a sloppy mistake ridden ballgame that UF has pulled out their rears in the past. Vols get a lead they better turn on the gas..

Have you seen the piss poor tackling from our LBs and secondary? UF is going to run the ball on us and their skill players have the speed and shiftiness to turn a missed tackle into a 60 yd TD run. Think Purdue from last year or the Pitt 1st half this year.

UT should win this game but last year they held us to our lowest point total of the year. Now with Tillman likely out or not close to 100% and both RBs banged up, this game likely will be closer than most people think.

Bleacher Report predicts Tennessee will beat Florida 38-17

Sporting News picks Tennessee to beat Florida but not cover the spread winning 35-28

If it's that close then we let Florida paly their game. That would be a sloppy mistake ridden ballgame that UF has pulled out their rears in the past. Vols get a lead they better turn on the gas..
Given the actual level of play the last 3 games, this is what I fear. Yeah we scored a gazillion points but at times we were VERY sloppy. An SEC team (well maybe except Vandy and MO) will take advantage of that way more that Pitt did and way more than the other two were capable of.

I'm surprised Pete Fiutek picked Tennessee to beat Florida he's massively hated Tennessee and Tennessee fans since the Greg Schiano situation in December 2017.

Good for him. I will never stop standing up for what I believe in. I simply put, do not want someone that was linked to horrible child sex predators the leader of my beloved university. He can hate all he wants. We did the right thing. Plus, Heupel is way better.

VN Store

Back