Predict when UT beats Florida in football again.

2024? This was a great year to surprise them and win. A cold weather game for the gators late in the season or at all is very unusual.
They played sluggish to keep us in the game. When they needed to they made stops and TDs. They didnt seem very fired up.

I’ve been thinking about this a good deal lately. How long could it be until we beat Alabama, Georgia, or Florida again? It will be like what it was like for Kentucky and Vanderbilt before Vandy beat us in 2005. I’m pretty sure they had not beaten us, Florida or Georgia in over 2 decades at that time. It’s so hard to accept that we are that level of program now where those type of losing streaks happen. Has any other program ever fell THIS FAR?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Probably never again honestly. I doubt we ever beat UGA again either. UT won't ever hire a proven winning HC. I think TN turns into a school like Vanderbilt in the end. The school and it's boosters just don't care enough and they don't because they still make money from a dumpster fire.

I’m going to assume we change coaches after this year or next at the latest and hire a proven winner. If that happens then 2025.
If it doesn’t, maybe in 15 years. Mullen could be there a long time

VN Store

Back