Votes: 44 17.2%
  • Over 55,000

Votes: 26 10.2%
  • Over 50,000

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Over 45,000

Votes: 9 3.5%

• Total voters
A hair over 60k, unfortunately. Virginia is coming off of a bad season, making the game less compelling for both the 'Hoos and Vols alike, and perpetually crowded/expensive Nashville is going to be even more crowded/expensive on Labor Day Weekend which I've seen deter a lot of fans from attending.

This,as many know, is first game after their 3 players were killed by a former player. All 3 got a posthumous selection in NFL draft as a kind remembrance.
I was going to mention this. I don’t know how many fans of theirs will show up but I do know that team will be playing inspired.

I was going to mention this. I don’t know how many fans of theirs will show up but I do know that team will be playing inspired.
"Inspired" is possible.

"Raw" is also possible.

"Heart not in it" is also possible.

There are many ways for that team's chemistry to go. And even the coaches and parents involved can't know that until the day of the game.

Hopefully those lads just buckle up and get on with life.

And also hopefully we whup their asses by about 60 to 12. Because football doesn't stop for feelings.

Go Vols!

Probably around 90 F around halftime. I see the game as a close sellout. It depends on the weather. If it is a seasonally cloudy cool day the Nashville area Vols will show up last minute to make it a sellout.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Probably around 90 F around halftime. I see the game as a close sellout. It depends on the weather. If it is a seasonally cloudy cool day the Nashville area Vols will show up last minute to make it a sellout.
exactly, I have not purchased tickets for this exact reason. If it is 95 and sunny then I am hitting the couch to watch the game. 90 and cloudy, I have a decision to make.

"Inspired" is possible.

"Raw" is also possible.

"Heart not in it" is also possible.

There are many ways for that team's chemistry to go. And even the coaches and parents involved can't know that until the day of the game.

Hopefully those lads just buckle up and get on with life.

And also hopefully we whup their asses by about 60 to 12. Because football doesn't stop for feelings.

Go Vols!

your post was almost touching til you decided football was ,apparently, bigger than life. On the surface appears to be insensitive sadly......Go Vols without the drama......

your post was almost touching til you decided football was ,apparently, bigger than life. On the surface appears to be insensitive sadly......Go Vols without the drama......
Football is not bigger than life. Football is one part of life.

And life goes on. So football goes on.

Go Vols!

Being a Vol first and also, a Wahoo, I know UVA won’t travel for this game and I expect Tennessee to win big. I don’t think Elliott will be at UVA long, something about it, is just not a good fit IMO.

UVA was picked dead last in ACC. They hate to travel. Messes with their cocktail hour.

UVA was picked dead last in ACC. They hate to travel. Messes with their cocktail hour.

You guys do you. I for one will be checking out the UVA tailgates. A little buttery, a little oaky, but also refreshing for an AM kickoff.
3E7A33D4-9708-4423-82A6-E9A23CA9F3D4.gif

There's probably 20,000 unsold seats right now maybe more. Those pics are the UVa side of the stadium only. I'll guess 50,000received_1493220281084859.jpegreceived_3477113592527131.jpeg

VN Store

Back