Predict the spread vs Florida

Ive lost so much lately with my partner being lost to covid. Im gonna throw crap to the wind and let the smell stir the air. We go into the Swamp and get a 34-30 win.
Choosing optimism in the face of loss is healthy and inspiring, cwbytruckers, especially to your many supporters here who've also suffered loss.

But if you find yourself about to wager some money on that optimism... consider first that denial is one of the necessary stages of grief. Stay positive, but live to bet another day.

Reactions: cwbytruckers
We have no qb
No run game
No offensive line
No deep ball
No d line
It’s a night game in the swamp

Florida will beat us by 30 if they want. Bet the house on the over

Reactions: CJBlaze
I am a Tennessee fan. My job is to support the team, but Florida just went toe to toe with bammer. Our guys lost to Pitt.

Yes. It’s in the Swamp. They just took the #1 team in the country to the wire. We lost to a below average Pitt team that just lost to western freaking Michigan. Yes, I can see it being 27.
Looks like there may be more teams this year who have s shot at the championship this year. None of the preseason favorites are playing as well as predicted. Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State do not link like world beaters. It turns out, Georgia beat a Clemson team who may not be the best in the ACC. Regardless, the quality of football seems to be down this year, even though there may not be a team in the ACC who could beat them. I guess the 2 years of Covid may have evened the playing field a bit. I guess we will see who shakes out as the leaders the first week of December. My guess is Alabama and Georgia may be the two best. We have to play both and it doesn't look good for the rest of us.

VN Store

Back