Predicitons for Tennessee vs Michigan

Prediction:

If Tennessee doesn’t win and win by 20 the negateers will come out of the woods from their hiding spot and let us all know how sucky Barnes and the Vols are?

But the Vols handle business.

Hey.............I will be thrilled to death for a 1 (ONE POINT WIN) !!!!!! ONE POINT IS AS GOOD AS 50 !!!!

This is a game many would say Barnes typically loses. 2nd round vs a team that is hot...Vols favored. This is why there are Barnes critics out there. It isn't guys rooting against him....just that we've been disappointed so many times losing games w good teams vs worse teams. If you're happy and content w beating Kentucky and just being a legit contender...then you don't see any reason to criticize Barnes no matter what happens in this tourney. Many though are still disappointed in the losses in the tourney where we were favored and just fizzled out. Barnes has to change that narrative before guys feel compelled to "eat crow."

This is a game many would say Barnes typically loses. 2nd round vs a team that is hot...Vols favored. This is why there are Barnes critics out there. It isn't guys rooting against him....just that we've been disappointed so many times losing games w good teams vs worse teams. If you're happy and content w beating Kentucky and just being a legit contender...then you don't see any reason to criticize Barnes no matter what happens in this tourney. Many though are still disappointed in the losses in the tourney where we were favored and just fizzled out. Barnes has to change that narrative before guys feel compelled to "eat crow."
Please define what you call a team that is hot....

This is a game many would say Barnes typically loses. 2nd round vs a team that is hot...Vols favored.

Mich is 2-2 their last 4
Mich is 4-4 their last 8

I wouldn’t say they were “hot”………mediocre at best. Not saying Tennessee can’t lose……but Tennessee is the “hot” team……winners of their last 8 and 12 of their past 13.

Someone please explain to me why when we were on defense, whoever was covering Dickinson kept coming off of him to help up high on the guard, leaving Dickinson wide open multiple times. Pretty obvious to me. You can't leave their best player wide open to do whatever he wants to do. Very few adjustments were made. Pathetic. I get it if it happens once or twice. But it pretty much happened most of the game. The Michigan Coach was the best coach tonight.

Michigan played better and we made no changes to game plan, none, bad coaching tonight and terrible missed wide open 3s, wide open

VN Store

Back