Praying that Cooper gets healthy.....

Gonna need the game of his career against this dude! Size reminds me of some of our own from a while back... Henderson comes to mind.

View attachment 398115

Cooper will be fine, UT’s OL will be fine. They’ll have dudes like this weekly in the SEC. They’ve faced big dudes in practice, they faced big guys last week. UT held up for the most part against FL, and UF’s Gervon Dexter goes 6’6” probably around 320lbs right now, Desmond Watson is 6’6” 400lbs. You’ll see monsters every week. 99 for Georgia is not the only monster in the league.

Reactions: JOHN ROCKER
Poor Vanderbilt..

Ha.. that picture reminds me of my kid playing Peewee football. We played a team were I seriously questioned if they had counterfeit birth certificates. His very first play as a football player - he went in at defensive tackle. The series of pictures below shows how it played out.

View attachment 398119
View attachment 398120
View attachment 398122
My son played for Alcoa crickets/grasshoppers a couple of years ago….. maryville had this kid that looked like he was 5’7 200 pounds….. I told my son that I bet he was slow…. They ran one time during warm ups and that kid won the race….. I told my son that I didn’t care how big he is that he better hit him as hard as he can…. My son, paused, and looked up at me…. He says, maybe I won’t have to block him. 😂

View attachment 398128Same… here’s my nephew attempting to tackle this beast.
Looks like the goal here should be to see if you can get tangled up in his feet and pray, and I mean PRAY he falls forward ... instead of falling on you. :^)))))
I will say this for your nephew ... he has a gladiator heart ... or he rushes in where angels refuse to go.

Reactions: deezvols
I'll say it for the thousandth time. UGA hasn't played anyone yet so far this year. Pump the brakes until they actually show out against a GOOD team. Jordan Davis is a big guy, but his stats don't really relate. He only has 8 tackles through their first 4 games.

You clearly don't understand the impact Jordan Davis has on the game... DTs rarely have crazy stats, that's not their job in most schemes..

Reactions: Volinnooga
I'll say it for the thousandth time. UGA hasn't played anyone yet so far this year. Pump the brakes until they actually show out against a GOOD team. Jordan Davis is a big guy, but his stats don't really relate. He only has 8 tackles through their first 4 games.
Georgia will win the national championship this year. Bookmark this post

You clearly don't understand the impact Jordan Davis has on the game... DTs rarely have crazy stats, that's not their job in most schemes..
You're wrong. I've seen plenty of DT's rack up 60 plus tackles a season. He's nowhere near on pace to do that.

That's crazy! When I played in the early 90's-00's all peewee and county leagues had weight limits for running the ball. Don't know how it is in other states but we had them in East Tennessee.
I didn't play pee-wee because I was around 80lbs soaking wet and they wanted me in the 100lbs+ league and my parents decided against it.

Also, this picture was taken in West TN about 8 years ago.

Georgia will win the national championship this year. Bookmark this post

No, they won’t.

They haven’t played the first team with a pulse on offense. If that weren’t bad enough they couldn’t get 1 touch down on offense against a bad Clemson team. Just because they shut out Vandy they’re all of a sudden winning it all?

I’ll believe it when I see Kirby still has to make a critical decision late in a game to prove everyone wrong.

You're wrong. I've seen plenty of DT's rack up 60 plus tackles a season. He's nowhere near on pace to do that.

Anyone who's played a down of football knows that nose guards generally won't have big stats. Their main job is literally to force a double-team. But yes, he's ALL SEC for no reason haha

Anyone who's played a down of football knows that nose guards generally won't have big stats. Their main job is literally to force a double-team. But yes, he's ALL SEC for no reason haha
Or block field goals against the Sullens twins and Daniel Lincoln. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂ 2009 is still too soon. Dang Mount Cody.

Cooper will be fine, UT’s OL will be fine. They’ll have dudes like this weekly in the SEC. They’ve faced big dudes in practice, they faced big guys last week. UT held up for the most part against FL, and UF’s Gervon Dexter goes 6’6” probably around 320lbs right now, Desmond Watson is 6’6” 400lbs. You’ll see monsters every week. 99 for Georgia is not the only monster in the league.

We'll see... I hope you are right and he can stand on his own. IF we have to use 2 blockers on him all night, ugghh

Reactions: Jaws

VN Store

Back