Prayers requested a child needs help.

KB5252

Repeat Forward Progress Victim
Last weekend a young child that attends church with my father and his wife got away from his mother while she was getting groceries from her car. She turned around to find him gone, apparently he had taken off, following the family dog. They could not find him and soon called the police. An officer saw a dog barking and looking rather excited near a neighbors house. When the officer went into the back yard he saw the child on his back in the pool. They aren't sure how long he had been there but the officer did manage to do CPR and was able to get his heart going again before paramedics got there.

The poor man who owned the pool where the kid fell into had been cleaning it to get ready for a pool party for his young grand daughter the next day. He had gone inside to make some iced tea and call his daughter about the party the next day. He simply forgot to shut the gate to the pool and the child followed the dog into the pool area.

The three year old child is breathing on his own with limited help from machines but tests done yesterday showed there is damage to his brain on the right side. Doctors at this point do not know what the long term prognosis is. He has not moved anything more than his eyelids and looks around the room from time to time, his attention seems to be drawn quite often to a balloon a family member brought for him.

I ask that you pray both for this three year old child and his neighbor who owns the pool. As you know the child is fighting for his life and future. The poor man who owns the pool is wrought with guilt over the situation. Please remember them both in your prayers.

Oh KB I am so sorry. That's heartbreaking. Will keep everyone in my prayers.

Update:

Tyler will be going to Georgia for intense therapy due to this accident. The bills are racking up for this young family and are going to be more than they can handle. There is going to be a car wash to benefit Tyler at his daycare. Anyone who can please go and help out. Any donations are welcome, thank you everyone.

When: Saturday May 9th 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Where: La Petite Academy 1212 Hazelwood Dr, Smyrna TN
Phone: 615-459-5266

VN Store

Back