Prayers request for my granddaughter again

May God bless, comfort and strengthen her, you, your family and friends.

I pray the Lord returns all people back to 100% health and happiness.

God knows what's best even if we don't understand when things don't go as we hope.

Thank you Lord for the many things you do for all of us.

In Jesus name we pray, AMEN!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: ArdentVol
I am so blown away by this thread. How wonderful it is to be with other Christian’s and Vol Fans! I pray frequently and believe God’s will is done. Took a break from lunch for this granddaughter and those who love and care for her. Please gracious Lord, hear our prayers of intervention, health, and recovery for this granddaughter. May her treatments help her and her pain subside quickly. In Christ’s name we pray Amen!

Reactions: peaygolf
Today my little granddaughter has second round of chemo more intense this time please pray for her again as last time I know they were heard. Thanks. God bless.
Regardless of our team differences, I do lurk over here every now and then, I understand more than some that life is bigger than football and this is heartbreaking .. why I felt the need to not lurk and post, I don't know. But I will be praying for your grand daughter ... for her healing, for her comfort and for your families strength and comfort as well. It hurts my heart for kids to ever be going through this type of stuff. Please know, that this Dawg is talking to God AS WE SPEAK in prayer for her.

Today my little granddaughter has second round of chemo more intense this time please pray for her again as last time I know they were heard. Thanks. God bless.

Second rounds of chemo are almost always more intense than the first. And it is just about as hard on grandfathers as it is on the patient. In some ways more so. Hang in there for her. And let her know you love her. Alot. This is a time where your faith will serve you well.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Prayers sent.

I understand what you are going through...My grandson who just turned 16 last week had to go through chemo at UAB Childrens hospital when he was 3 and 4 years old...I went with them on his treatment days a few times....seeing what he went through and seeing all the other children going through it made me thank the Good Lord for what health he had given me.

You and your family keep the faith and keep your heads up.
praying, wife has cousin who had brain tumor as young girl, she's healthy and in her 20s now

All you guys girls truly wonderful and I truly appreciate it. I pray good health to your family always.

All you guys girls truly wonderful and I truly appreciate it. I pray good health to your family always.

We appreciate the sentiment. But in reality? This kinda thing happens in every family. Sooner or Later. BTW? What city is your granddaughter being treated in?

VN Store

Back