Prayers Please

Yeah its so nice to see that again. How are things with you my friend

After 2 days alot better -- the outpatient therapy is mainly to regulate the new med., since she never really gave the other ones a chance to work -- there is also group sessions so she can get her fears, feelings out and see others have the same things going on in their lives.

After 2 days alot better -- the outpatient therapy is mainly to regulate the new med., since she never really gave the other ones a chance to work -- there is also group sessions so she can get her fears, feelings out and see others have the same things going on in their lives.

It really helped mine too. When she got to IOP is when it really hit her. That helped more than anything

I'm back to ask for prayers. My wife was just taken to emergency room. Think it was a massive panic attack and she passed out and couldn't breathe

I know you guys are probably getting tired of the pics but I'm just glad she's doing better. By the Grace of GOD she is still with us

Beautiful smile on a beautiful young girl. I can't say enough how happy I am for you. I have 3 girls, and my heart really has hurt for your family.

Reactions: 1 person
OK guys it was late when we got home. She is better and slept ok. It was a bad panic attack. With everything that has happened over the past 6 months and with school starting back it was just too much

Reactions: 4 people
OK guys it was late when we got home. She is better and slept ok. It was a bad panic attack. With everything that has happened over the past 6 months and with school starting back it was just too much

Tell her football season is almost here!

Glad she's okay.

Reactions: vols72
I'm back to ask for prayers. My wife was just taken to emergency room. Think it was a massive panic attack and she passed out and couldn't breathe

Prayers for all of you. Got in late on this, hope she continues to improve 🙏🙏🙏.

Update from me on my daughter - she is doing good and looking forward to school - also got a part time job to help her self esteem -- Wed is the last day of out patient for her --- 72 hope things get better, I worry about your daughter and school - kids can be really mean sometimes -- any chance her Dr asked her to stay off social media ? I had mine close her accounts when she was a HS Jr it got so bad.

Reactions: 2 people
Update from me on my daughter - she is doing good and looking forward to school - also got a part time job to help her self esteem -- Wed is the last day of out patient for her --- 72 hope things get better, I worry about your daughter and school - kids can be really mean sometimes -- any chance her Dr asked her to stay off social media ? I had mine close her accounts when she was a HS Jr it got so bad.
Prayers for her also man.

Reactions: 1 person

I was going to mention the same thing. High school is hard enough without having to continue to deal with it's BS on social media when you're at home too.

We shut down all her SM for awhile but fortunately we live in a small town and it didn't take long for something else to happen to make people move on although with school starting back it will be brought up again for awhile

A little update since its been awhile. Shes already receiving scholarship offers from Freed Hardeman, Vandy and UT. She wants to be either a Nurse Practitioner or a flight nurse. So proud of how hard she has worked and fought back. She is my world and thank God that she has not let everything get her down 20181113_163733.jpg

So good to hear, for all of you. It's so overwhelming, the worry you have for your babies, even when everything is going good. I'm glad she's on a good track again.

Reactions: Go aeiou and vols72
That is great news. Good luck to her in college. Sometimes fighting through tough times makes people stronger; especially for those in health care professions.

Reactions: vols72
Loved this update even more than those of the 5 star recruits we are on. Keep taking care of her. I lost a sister due to her taking her life. So glad your story is taking a great turn. Tough week for us as we lost a dear friend this week to cancer. Needed the good news. GBO

VN Store

Back