prayers please. ...

Wrong forum I know... But my wife and I are 24 weeks into our second pregnancy. I had to take her to the e.r. This morning and she's been taken back for an emergency appendectomy. Nothing to major but still enough to scare us both coming off of a miscarriage last year. Any prayers or thoughts would be truly appreciated.

Never a wrong forum for prayer requests. Prayers sent.

My prayers are with u, your wife, your little one & the entire family. God is always there to call upon him & through him all things are possible. God bless!

Wrong forum I know... But my wife and I are 24 weeks into our second pregnancy. I had to take her to the e.r. This morning and she's been taken back for an emergency appendectomy. Nothing to major but still enough to scare us both coming off of a miscarriage last year. Any prayers or thoughts would be truly appreciated.

Praying God will take care of the person she's carrying and keep her health strong until delivery....

You got it bud. My wife had complications with my son and he's perfectly healthy and a little bruiser now. Good luck, my prayers and well wishes are with you.

Thanks again everyone. This is why I love volnation. No matter how much we might fight and disagree on stupid stuff, everyone treats you like family when serious things happen.

Mommy and baby are doing fine. So fine that we might actually get to go home tonight! :D

Reactions: 6 people
Thanks again everyone. This is why I love volnation. No matter how much we might fight and disagree on stupid stuff, everyone treats you like family when serious things happen.

Mommy and baby are doing fine. So fine that we might actually get to go home tonight! :D

That is awesome news!! Your wife is a rock star! (But I'm sure you already know that.)

Reactions: 1 person

Glad to see everything is panning out fine for you, cheers and God bless

VN Store

Back