Prayers Needed

Good evening, VN,
I have a prayer request for a good friend of mine named Danny. He is a HUGE Vol fan and has been a faithful Christian servant in our church here in South Carolina for many years. Danny had a brain tumor several years ago and was able to beat it, along with several other health setbacks. This past Sunday, I saw Danny serving at church wearing a new UT hoodie. All he could talk about was the BasketVols win over Dook. But I knew something was off. I asked him and he told me his cancer had returned. He was still working on projects for the church and planning the week out despite this diagnosis. That’s the kind of man he is.
Tomorrow, Danny will undergo surgery at MUSC. I ask for all the prayers you can muster, as this surgery will be tricky in that it can affect his ability to swallow and other motor functions. My prayer is that CRB or somebody afffiliated with the basketball program will see this and lift him, as well. I believe in the power of prayer and I know CRB and others at UT do, as well, which is one of the reasons I am so proud to be a part of Vol Nation. Thank you all in advance and I will update as I get information.
GB🍊
Praying for him

Good evening, VN,
I have a prayer request for a good friend of mine named Danny. He is a HUGE Vol fan and has been a faithful Christian servant in our church here in South Carolina for many years. Danny had a brain tumor several years ago and was able to beat it, along with several other health setbacks. This past Sunday, I saw Danny serving at church wearing a new UT hoodie. All he could talk about was the BasketVols win over Dook. But I knew something was off. I asked him and he told me his cancer had returned. He was still working on projects for the church and planning the week out despite this diagnosis. That’s the kind of man he is.
Tomorrow, Danny will undergo surgery at MUSC. I ask for all the prayers you can muster, as this surgery will be tricky in that it can affect his ability to swallow and other motor functions. My prayer is that CRB or somebody afffiliated with the basketball program will see this and lift him, as well. I believe in the power of prayer and I know CRB and others at UT do, as well, which is one of the reasons I am so proud to be a part of Vol Nation. Thank you all in advance and I will update as I get information.
GB🍊
Prayers for Danny 🙏

VN Store

Back