Prayers needed!

Bward14

Just wanted everybody to take a minute and send positive thoughts and prayers towards ex-Vol Keon Johnson and his family. I am from Shelbyville and know the family well but sadly Keon’s father, Keith Johnson, was jogging his normal 2 miles around the neighborhood before suddenly falling and passing away. An autopsy hasn’t been ran yet to determine the cause of death but he was in great shape so everything is pointing towards a massive heart attack. The Lord needed another Angel and he got a good one. Everybody please say a prayer for Keon and his family. He is a great player but an even better person. RIP Keith Johnson

Last edited:
Just wanted everybody to take a minute and send positive thoughts and prayers towards ex-Vol Keon Johnson and his family. I am from Shelbyville and know the family well but sadly Keon’s father, Keith Johnson, was jogging his normal 2 miles around the neighborhood before suddenly falling and passing away. An autopsy hasn’t been ran yet to determine the cause of death but he was in great shape so everything is pointing towards a massive heart attack. The Lord needed another Angel and he got a good one. Everybody please say a prayer for Keon and his family. His is a great player but an even better person. RIP Keith Johnson

Extremely saddened to hear this news. We will be praying for Keon and his family during these difficult times.

Just wanted everybody to take a minute and send positive thoughts and prayers towards ex-Vol Keon Johnson and his family. I am from Shelbyville and know the family well but sadly Keon’s father, Keith Johnson, was jogging his normal 2 miles around the neighborhood before suddenly falling and passing away. An autopsy hasn’t been ran yet to determine the cause of death but he was in great shape so everything is pointing towards a massive heart attack. The Lord needed another Angel and he got a good one. Everybody please say a prayer for Keon and his family. He is a great player but an even better person. RIP Keith Johnson
Terrible news, praying for God’s grace and comfort to be poured upon Keon and his entire family.

Prayers for Keon and his family!

Last edited:
I won't never be able to "like" a status/posting of something like that happening to one of the Big Orange family...Prayers to Keon and his family

VN Store

Back