Prayers Needed

preacherman20

Last weekend someone asked about the couple that always sit on front row behind home plate. His name is Earl Brown. He was taken to the hospital and will have open heart surgery on Friday. As I said last weekend, a special couple to our players, coaches and parents. Please lift a prayer for Earl and Judy.

Last weekend someone asked about the couple that always sit on front row behind home plate. His name is Earl Brown. He was taken to the hospital and will have open heart surgery on Friday. As I said last weekend, a special couple to our players, coaches and parents. Please lift a prayer for Earl and Judy.
Prayers up!!

I asked. I am so sorry to hear this news. I will be praying for the two of them and a speedy recovery.

will be praying

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for a speedy recovery. They are a staples of watching the Vols on TV. Hopefully they will be out there again soon.

Preacher thank you for posting. They are both wonderful people and represent UT incredibly. I did not know this. Prayers are up.

Don't know Earl & Judy, but as a fellow heart surgery patient, my thoughts & prayers are with Earl.

VN Store

Back