Prayers needed

ButchBettaBeGone

From 12-0 in off season to 0-12 after one game
It just seems like yesterday, but I posted a week or two ago ( can't remember the exact day ) about my mother having cancer. In case you didn't see it, she had pancreas, liver, kidney, stomach cancer that was terminal. (Found out a week ago she also had brain cancer) The doctors said she had between 2 to 4 months, give or take. Cancer took her in 3 weeks today. It was a rough week, as she progressed rapidly. I hated to see her in pain, but I'm sad that she is gone. But what makes me ok is knowing that she is in a place with no more pain or suffering. She was so young. Too early for her, but the Lord called her home. I was there when she gave her last breathe. I hate cancer. It is an awful disease that no one should ever have to go through. If you don't mind, please send an extra prayer up for our family. We are struggling and could use the prayers for strength and comfort.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

It just seems like yesterday, but I posted a week or two ago ( can't remember the exact day ) about my mother having cancer. In case you didn't see it, she had pancreas, liver, kidney, stomach cancer that was terminal. (Found out a week ago she also had brain cancer) The doctors said she had between 2 to 4 months, give or take. Cancer took her in 3 weeks today. It was a rough week, as she progressed rapidly. I hated to see her in pain, but I'm sad that she is gone. But what makes me ok is knowing that she is in a place with no more pain or suffering. She was so young. Too early for her, but the Lord called her home. I was there when she gave her last breathe. I hate cancer. It is an awful disease that no one should ever have to go through. If you don't mind, please send an extra prayer up for our family. We are struggling and could use the prayers for strength and comfort.

My mom fought ovarian cancer for six years, and they tried 11 different kinds of chemo. The side effects of some of them almost killed her.

I understand your pain. On the last night, we were all with her, and I honestly thought there was going to be some kind of relief....for her and for us. Unless you experience it, you can't understand it. I'm so sorry for your family, and I'm praying for all of you.

I did experience "the peace that passes understanding" a while after she passed away. I don't remember exactly when it happened, but I know it was God helping me understand that she was His child, from the beginning, and she was home with Him now and I no longer have to worry.

God bless all of you.

So sorry to hear this. We'll definitely be praying for you.

Thank you all so much. This is why I love Volnation. Yes, we don't always agree and it can get heated at times as well as the funniest things I've read, but we are a family in a certain way. It truly helps to read your comments knowing people that you may never see in real life take the time to pray. That means so much to me.

It was tough waking up and not going first thing to my parents house at 645am to help. It's a void in my heart, but I pray that I will receive peace and comfort soon.

VN Store

Back