Prayers needed 🙏

ButchBettaBeGone

From 12-0 in off season to 0-12 after one game
To my fellow Vol family,
As some of you may know, my mother passed away last year to cancer. It was sudden and a complete shock to us all. We are still recovering from this as she was the foundation of our family.

Today, I found out that my father has cancer and is expected to live between 6 to 12 months. As you can imagine this is extremely heart wrenching. The doctors said he can go through chemo, but the form of cancer he has is aggressive and will only add a few months to his life.

I know we all have our time here on this world, but it seems so sudden to lose both parents to cancer in such a short amount of time. The first thing he told me is that he is looking forward to seeing my mother again. They had been married for over 30 years.

I ask if you could find time, just a spare second to send a prayer to the big man upstairs for us. While I am struggling with this, I know he has a plan for us all. While I don't understand it, I accept it by faith.

GBO

To my fellow Vol family,
As some of you may know, my mother passed away last year to cancer. It was sudden and a complete shock to us all. We are still recovering from this as she was the foundation of our family.

Today, I found out that my father has cancer and is expected to live between 6 to 12 months. As you can imagine this is extremely heart wrenching. The doctors said he can go through chemo, but the form of cancer he has is aggressive and will only add a few months to his life.

I know we all have our time here on this world, but it seems so sudden to lose both parents to cancer in such a short amount of time. The first thing he told me is that he is looking forward to seeing my mother again. They had been married for over 30 years.

I ask if you could find time, just a spare second to send a prayer to the big man upstairs for us. While I am struggling with this, I know he has a plan for us all. While I don't understand it, I accept it by faith.

GBO
Prayers for you, your dad, and your family. 🙏🏻

To my fellow Vol family,

GBO
Prayers for you and your Father and all of your family

To my fellow Vol family,

GBO
Sorry to hear brother, prayers for comfort and peace during this time

To my fellow Vol family,

GBO
Sorry to hear this, and we'll definitely be praying. I can't imagine what you feel, but just know there is a peace in hard times that passes all understanding.

VN Store

Back