Prayers for Eric Berry UPDATE diagnosis is Hodgkin lymphoma

From a Dawg fan who respects Eric Berry immensely, praying for complete healing and restoration and comfort for his family.

Reactions: 17 people
Best diagnosis out of this bad situation. Treatment will suck. I talk to these folks everyday. The treatment can make you puffy but you lose weight.

The folks I deal with help each other, and their advice to others is eat eat eat.

Get well soon Eric. Prayers for you.

Reactions: 2 people
My little brother Tyler sends his "bruh" to you from asia, Eric, if you're reading. Beat that crap into submission like the warrior you, brother.

Prayers from a UK fan. Berry one of the great vols I ever watched come though. Hope he beats this and gets back to full health soon.

Reactions: 4 people
Prognosis
Hodgkin’s disease is considered one of the most curable forms of cancer, especially if it is diagnosed and treated early. Unlike other cancers, Hodgkin''s disease is even potentially curable in late stages Five-year survival rates for patients diagnosed with stage I or stage II Hodgkin’s disease are 90 - 95%. With advances in treatment, recent studies have indicated that even patients with advanced Hodgkin’s disease have 5-year survival rates of 90%, although it is not yet certain if their cancer will return. Patients who survive 15 years after treatment are more likely to later die from other causes than Hodgkin’s disease.
Survival rates are poorest for:
Those who relapse within a year of treatment
Patients who do not respond to the first-line therapy and have signs of disease progression

Reactions: 2 people
My prayer is for the wisdom of Solomon for the doctors, the love and kindness of Jesus for the nurses and support staff, the patience of Job for the family, and the strength of David for EB as he meets this new challenge in is life.

Attachments

• VFL EB.jpg
    VFL EB.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back