Prayer Request

OldandStillaVol

I am asking for prayers for my teen age daughter who will be admitted to a residential adolescent program for kids suffering mood and anxiety disorders. She will be admitted sojmetime between now and the end of the week.

My daughter is a kind, sweet person and the past year has been rough on her. Schools going back and forth from in person / remote and all the arguing about masks and vaccinations has hit her pretty hard. We have tried our best to get her well but it is time for the professionals to take charge.

Please pray for my daughter and her caretakers. For anyone also going through rough times mentally, please get help yourself.

I am asking for prayers for my teen age daughter who will be admitted to a residential adolescent program for kids suffering mood and anxiety disorders. She will be admitted sojmetime between now and the end of the week.

My daughter is a kind, sweet person and the past year has been rough on her. Schools going back and forth from in person / remote and all the arguing about masks and vaccinations has hit her pretty hard. We have tried our best to get her well but it is time for the professionals to take charge.

Please pray for my daughter and her caretakers. For anyone also going through rough times mentally, please get help yourself.
Prayers that she can get back to the happy sweet girl that she was before!

Definitely praying for her, and your family. Having 2 teenage girls still at home, I understand how they tug at your heart. They can also be very emotional at times, and you gotta tread lightly. Please know that I'm sincerely praying.

Praying for you all.

VN Store

Back