Prayer Request.

That is one of the most compelling, heartfelt, sincere and selfless prayers I've ever read, my friend. Thanks from all of us.

I wish I could claim authorship of it, but it is from the Book of Common Prayer. I know that I often find comfort in the words of the BCP, and it was my hope that OP could as well.

I will pray a BOLD prayer for your Grandmother to be healed. Trust God and rely on HIM for comfort.

Sorry to hear, we will pray for all of your family.

rocktopper...
you-are-in-my-thoughts-and-prayers-candle-and-hands.jpg

Prayers to you and your family in these trying times. Its in the most difficult times when its the hardest to keep the faith.

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you

Stage 3 is treatable. Stage four is not my step mom had stage 4 and was given a month she lived 2 more years. Keep her strong pray and fight that fight for all its worth. Praying for you and your family.

Herman Cain beat stage 4 prostate cancer, anything is possible my vol brother.. Prayers sent.

Reactions: 1 person
Today, My family found out my Grandmother who is 56 has stage three cancer. This women raised me for 16 years as my mother had me at a young age. I'm completely torn. I've never lost anyone so close to me. I don't know where to turn or what too do. This Hurts so bad..

She ain't gone brother. Appreciate every second you have with her and do anything and everything you can for her through this battle. Prayers sent my man

Prayers for you and your family............ God Bless!

Today, My family found out my Grandmother who is 56 has stage three cancer. This women raised me for 16 years as my mother had me at a young age. I'm completely torn. I've never lost anyone so close to me. I don't know where to turn or what too do. This Hurts so bad..

I pray you and your Grandmother are blessed by our Lord, his will be done. May you have peace and joy knowing the blessings this woman has passed upon you even if she can not continue to do so. May she be comforted in the promise of Christ and the hope she has in you.

Reactions: 1 person
Only Jesus can give the strength and comfort with something like this. May the Lord be with you all

VN Store

Back